aaa Love the new look! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Love the new look!

Viewing all 25 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/25             21-Jun-13  @  02:40 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey K and all of you. Just popping in to say cheers! I hope DT is doing well. I like the header. 

I've not been doing music on this computer. Don't be too cheerful though. I will buy one better made for music soon. Dig out the earplugs.  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/25             21-Jun-13  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

bloody hell mate, the header has been there for two years. lol.

doing well? well, we still get the same traffic but more now due to youtube, but of course no more regular forum crowd which is sad, but there it is.

what are you up to nowadays?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/25             24-Jul-13  @  01:13 AM     Edit: 24-Jul-13  |  01:15 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

lol

Well jeez. I didn't return to see if someone replied. 

How are you k?  I'm doing well. Keeping busy with all kinds of things but not music atm unfortunately. I guess it makes sense that you're getting a lot of traffic from youtube. I was thinking today about the glory days of the forum, all the regulars. I thought of "the mad bird" who sang with MarcDarkstate's band for a while. R-Tek. Nobody, of course. It's ages ago and things change, move on. They were good times though. 

I stopped by to congratulate all you Brits on the new future king. Also on winning Wimbledon, Tour de France and the second round in Cricket! You're on a roll!

I have to admit, I wondered how many cheered at the birth announcement yesterday because they won the office pool or the pool down at the pub on picking the date of birth. Maybe Buckingham Palace yesterday was more like OTB. Anyway, I wish the Duke, Duchess and newborn all the best. You guys sure know how to put on a pageant. Even Kate and William spoke with British accents. Nice touch. Haha 

Oh, and I'm thinking of writing a TV pilot about a spy organization that uses a tire store as a front. I'll call it "Michelin Impossible".

I had to get a pun in!

Hope you're well friend.  

Message 4/25             28-Jul-13  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

groan!

Dont let the royal sprog, cricket, tour de france & wombledon fool ya, Britain is f*cked.

otherwise things is ok

i went to the Stones 50th tour final gig at Hyde park btw, which was a blast!! heheh, sitting in hyde park at the front of the fence under the baking sun for 8.5 hours waiting for them to come on, I felt like Lawrence of Arabia, lol. All I needed was a camel to complete the picture!

also i joined a boxing club! wierd right? but i was looking for a martial arts class nearby cos i was totally stagnating sitting in front of the computer all the time, and found a boxing club nearby which is free, so i though why not. it's different that's for sure, they work you damned hard! Getting a 6 pack already. oi!

hehe, best bit is the skipping, doing it to dance music is great, you gotta dance inside the rope, lol, i though someone should start a club where you skip on the dancefloor... i'm sure you could think of a name for that.. no?

last night

Hed Kandi Ibiza 2013 Album launch party

good rave up on a boat. had to walk home topless though cos my shirt was soaked. Not a bad night!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/25             01-Aug-13  @  04:52 AM     Edit: 01-Aug-13  |  04:54 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

k wrote:

groan! /

Dont let the royal sprog, cricket, tour de france & wombledon fool ya, Britain is f*cked. /

otherwise things is ok /

You Brits will pull through. You always do. I have big time faith in you my friends across the pond. 

The Stones concert must've been awesome camels and Lawrence of Arabia aside lol. I was in elementary school when their first US hit was on the airwaves, "Satisfaction". Still a great song. It was in the news that Jagger just turned 70 and is still going. As amazing as it is bizarre haha.  

Great you found that boxing gym and you're staying in shape. I'm betting it feels great. 

Damn I remember getting soaking wet sweaty from dancing nights away. I won a dance contest once because I danced like Mick Jagger. I tossed my shirt off while I was dancing. Jeez that was back in the day. Tossing my shirt off today would get me tased lol 

All I can come up with atm is Skip Hop, Eu-Rope tech step, Rope-a-dub dope step. meh. 

Sounds like you're doing well and living life!

Ever hear from Marc Darkstate? 

Message 6/25             01-Aug-13  @  05:04 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

Also want to say thanks k. You did great things by putting up dancetech. I for one learned a lot and met several dancetechers in person. Marc and his lady a couple of times, Nobody a couple of times, Pongoid a couple of times and a couple others whose names I don't remember. Memorable times hanging with all of those I met. 

Message 7/25             01-Aug-13  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

Bedwyr

just joining in ;)

Message 8/25             01-Aug-13  @  10:34 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

Bedwyr wrote:

just joining in ;)

/ 

Hey Beds. What's happening. 

Message 9/25             02-Aug-13  @  10:24 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

oi oi beds, hows the new sprog?

Message 10/25             04-Aug-13  @  10:45 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

Bedwyr

sprog #1 is nearly 15 months and fine - although she just fell over on to a pint glass today and got a nice bruise across her cheek 

sprog #2 is due in september - i have to get a double buggy and a new car to fit them all in 

Message 11/25             05-Aug-13  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

blimey! what car you gonna get?

Message 12/25             06-Aug-13  @  03:28 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

k wrote:

blimey! what car you gonna get?
I'm guessing Porsche doesn't make an SUV. 

Message 13/25             06-Aug-13  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

yeah, the porsche cayenne

Message 14/25             06-Aug-13  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

Bedwyr

no idea - it's a dull choice between vw passat estate, skoda octavia estate, audi a4 estate, bmw 320d estate (fat chance) ... really i just want something with a big boot. SUV are pointless really .. might as well get a minibus!

Message 15/25             07-Aug-13  @  03:29 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

why fat chance? are they alot dearer than audis?

what about a...jaaaaag  /clarkeson

Message 16/25             07-Aug-13  @  07:40 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

k wrote:

yeah, the porsche cayenne /
Well holy crap Porsche does make one. Once again I'm out of the loop. 

Message 17/25             07-Aug-13  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

aye lad, and they are cheap s/h cos nobody wants them, bimma x5's are even cheaper

Message 18/25             08-Aug-13  @  09:53 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

I looked at bmw 5 series. I had the drivers seat all the way back and it still wasn't big enough for me. I would have had to buy a 7 series. it's great the porsches and bimmers are cheap s/h. 

Message 19/25             08-Aug-13  @  10:27 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

fuck me! how big are you?!! You cant fit in an x5?

Message 20/25             10-Aug-13  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

k wrote:

fuck me! how big are you?!! You cant fit in an x5?

I'm 6'3"....1.9 meters? It was 2 decades ago I sat in a 5 series in a showroom. Maybe they've added more room since. I was surprised because Germans are generally pretty tall people. 6'3" is tall but not that tall. 

Message 21/25             13-Aug-13  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

oh blimey! you need a range rover lol

Message 22/25             14-Aug-13  @  03:59 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

A Range Rover would be nice. A friend has one. I wouldn't even have to drive one anywhere. I could sit in the backseat and watch TV! 

Message 23/25             15-Aug-13  @  02:32 PM     Edit: 15-Aug-13  |  02:33 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

So this bloke wins the lottery and buys a rolls royce and joins the poshest local golf club.

He's driving home from the golf club when he sees a tramp hitchiking, so he stops to give him a lift so he can show off his new wealth. So the tramp gets in the back and they set off and the guy starts showing off.

"fancy a drink"? he asks the tramp. "Push that large silver button on the console, and it opens the drinks chiller and cabinet. Help yourself to a scotch or champagne"

The tramp says "Fuck me! Rolls Royce think of everything!"

Then the guy says "Want to watch tv or a film? Just push that red button and the tv/web cabinet opens, complete with internet browsing, a full library of films as well as all satellite tv channels!"

"Fuck me!" says the tramp, "Rolls Royce think of everything!"

So the tramp settles down with a scotch and a film, when he feels he's sitting on something on the seat, so he reaches down and pulls out a golf tee.

"What's this for?" he asks, holding up the golf tee.

"Oh, you rest your balls on those before you drive off" says the guy

and the tramp says....

Message 24/25             19-Aug-13  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

Aiyaiyai. Haha! Rolls Royce thinks of everything! 

Message 25/25             20-Aug-13  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

drrrrrrrrr-tish!

old but gold!

Viewing all 25 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot