aaa Behringer_SX2442FX - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Behringer_SX2442FX

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             05-Dec-14  @  06:07 AM   -   RE: Behringer_SX2442FX

bowleggedrooster

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I have a  Cymatic LR-16 live recorder and a Behringer mixer. The recoder only excepts TRS send/return line level inputs. How can I make a custom balanced cord for sending a channel signal with no return and no interferfence of mixer signal for recording each channel separately as a .wav file in the Cymatic LR-16 live recorder?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             10-Dec-14  @  12:46 AM   -   RE: Behringer_SX2442FX

admin

Link?:  No link

you cant use balanced leads unless the 2442fx has balanced outs (i cant remember if it does) If it does, then simply use the correct balanced trs leads

if on the other hand you mean you want to make leads to take outputs from the individual 2442fx channel insert sockets to feed 16 inputs on the recorder, that's another matter. Do you mean that? 

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 3/3             10-Dec-14  @  06:09 AM   -   RE: Behringer_SX2442FX

bowleggedrooster

Link?: Link

Yes the later! Im trying to tap into each channel prefader of the mixer via inserts 1/4 trs (effects send/return) total of 16 seperate tracks  into the recorder has 16 send/returns inputs! But the mixer is at the drummers house ill have to look I think the problem was the mixer had direct outputs which were 1/4 mono (tip/sleave) and the recorder had the trs inputs/outputs (tip/ring/sleave) which leaves us with a return to the mixer that goes were? Yea I think that was the stoping point!LOL?  Ill have to go and make sure. But we spent alot of money on this 16 channel Analog/digital recorder that has a usb/PC and a 2cd  usb thumb drive that records the 16 tracks each in there own .wav file straight to the drive!! So after the recording you end up with 16 seperate .wav files per take that we tweek with later? Its gonna be cool no wory about delay (latacey) cause we use the mains as monitors ( headphones) and the recorder is not even heard it will work great for recording live shows?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)