aaa you tory british nationalist c***s - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: you tory british nationalist c***s

Viewing all 18 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/18             17-May-15  @  11:17 AM   -   RE: you tory british nationalist c***s

Bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

... that is all.

Have a happy 5 years. 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/18             09-Jun-15  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: you tory british nationalist c***s

admin

Link?:  No link

lol   no but seriously it's a bit grim  

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 3/18             11-Jun-15  @  07:42 AM   -   RE: you tory british nationalist c***s

Bedwyr

i still haven't calmed down 

Message 4/18             11-Jun-15  @  07:48 AM   -   RE: you tory british nationalist c***s

Bedwyr

File?:  [image]

[image file]

In other news, look what they did to my garden!

k, image upload is borked ... 

Message 5/18             16-Jun-15  @  12:01 AM   -   RE: you tory british nationalist c***s

k

council?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/18             03-Jul-15  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: you tory british nationalist c***s

Bedwyr

no, me 
Had a chimney taken out, new render on the back of the house and new kitchen going in

Message 7/18             24-Jul-15  @  10:00 PM   -   RE: you tory british nationalist c***s

k

Bedwyr wrote:

width=768no, me /
Had a chimney taken out, new render on the back of the house and new kitchen going in

so how you getting on with it?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/18             27-Jul-15  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: you tory british nationalist c***s

Bedwyr

Nearly there   ... but i got another one of these now as well 

Message 9/18             29-Jul-15  @  04:13 AM   -   RE: you tory british nationalist c***s

k

BLUDCLAAAAT! you been busy man! whats the worktop? is it all ikea? Like the recessed ceiling lights too!

Nice sprog! ... looks like a very freshly laid one... 

So you bulk buying Aptimel number1 then?  or is it 'scoff au naturel' ?

Message 10/18             01-Aug-15  @  09:30 AM   -   RE: you tory british nationalist c***s

Bedwyr

Sprog is 2 weeks old now, all homebrewed mlik, we moved back in to the house 4 days after he was born. 

Kitchen is Magnet, worktop is laminate from Omega, rug and bar stools ikea, chairs milan direct and plywood lampshade by  http://www.homebykirsty.com/ 

Message 11/18             03-Aug-15  @  04:48 AM   -   RE: you tory british nationalist c***s

k

congrats mate! what's his name? or haven't you picked one yet? 

Message 12/18             26-May-19  @  04:04 PM   -   RE: you tory british nationalist c***s

Bedwyr

... and here we are still getting fucked over by the internal english nationalist politics of the british conservative party

Message 13/18             26-May-19  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: you tory british nationalist c***s

Bedwyr

@k kids name is John Gethin - he's 3 going on 4 and an absolute self centered twat .. just like his dad  

Viewing all 18 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot