aaa Buying a new PC, advice welcomed - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Buying a new PC, advice welcomed

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             05-Nov-15  @  01:12 AM   -   RE: Buying a new PC, advice welcomed

nme

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi, I am looking at PC on ebay, (Intel I5 4460 Quad Core Gaming Pc Windows7 1tb 16Gb Nvidia GTX 960 2GB Vader) which looks like its pretty spec'd up for the budget I have to spend, £600 max. Has anyone any thoughts with regard to its suitability or suggestions as to somthing different for the same kind of money? I want to run Reason 8 on it.

All advice welcome

Thanks guys 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             06-Nov-15  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: Buying a new PC, advice welcomed

admin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi mate. Well an i7 gives you alot more grunt,  and also do you need that much graphics power versus the possible noise from the graphics card? (is it a fanless heatsink etc?)

you can get an i7 for 600 surely  - dont know this company so i am not recommending them, but this has same ram, same graphics and an i7 for 600 squids:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Intel-I7-4790-Quad-Core-Gaming-Pc-Computer-1tb-16Gb-Nvidia-GTX-960-2GB-Vader-/371283773674

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot