aaa TAL UNO 62 Progressive House Soundpack - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: TAL UNO 62 Progressive House Soundpack

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             21-Oct-22  @  11:46 AM   -   RE: TAL UNO 62 Progressive House Soundpack

Lukasz Jankowski

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hello producers!

As a first pack in my shop I decided first to release a freepack for everyone. I wish you good time using this freepack in studio!

Lukas

Here are details:

'TAL UNO 62 Progressive House Soundpack' is a freeware soundpack for the TAL UNO 62 synthesizer. Soundpack was built to give You 2 Progressive House templates which can be opened in 3 various DAWS. Each of Daw Project that is inside this soundpack, are presented in audio demo that you can prehear them easly. Sounds are coming from Tal Uno 62 and few samples from daws.

Pack Informations:
• 2 Progressive House construction kits in: FL STUDIO 11, FL Studio 20, WAVEFORM FREE formats.
• Txt files in English and German languages, with manual how to use this pack

Link for download here:
Freeware : 'Tal Uno 62 Progressive House Soundpack'

To work with this soundpack You need Fl studio 11 or 20 or Waveform Free 11 and freeware Tal uno 62, Tal Reverb 2 and Thomas Mundt Loudmax

Youtube demo:

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             26-Oct-22  @  06:08 AM   -   RE: TAL UNO 62 Progressive House Soundpack

k

nice one 👍

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             08-Nov-22  @  08:37 AM   -   RE: TAL UNO 62 Progressive House Soundpack

Lukasz Jankowski

k wrote:

nice one 👍

Thanks!

I invite you and all other forum members to check out next one:

'TAL UNO 62 Vintage House Soundpack'. In few minutes I will make a other thread about it.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)