aaa couldn't send feedback - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: couldn't send feedback

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12             03-Dec-03  @  12:09 AM   -   couldn't send feedback

mcc>

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

tried sending ragnarok a little feedback regards his remix form the song page>>> but got an error message....which i forgot to save.

my back-button seems to work well, though!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             03-Dec-03  @  12:26 AM   -   RE: couldn't send feedback

admin

Link?:  Link

from his page in the site or on a homepage? - i just tried sending one from a track-pge insde the site and it worked. was this something we fixed recently ? or is it the same for you - copy/save me the full error please & post it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/12             03-Dec-03  @  04:22 AM   -   RE: couldn't send feedback

mcc>

Link?:  No link

still does it.....

sending feedback via the mail-box provided at the bottom of the song-page.>>

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

#music_group#

Error near line 9, column 82.

Error resolving parameter MUSIC_GROUP

ColdFusion was unable to determine the value of the parameter. This problem is very likely due to the fact that either:

1. You have misspelled the parameter name, or
2. You have not specified a QUERY attribute for a CFOUTPUT, CFMAIL, or CFTABLE tag.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (#music_group#), occupying document position (9:81) to (9:93) in the template file C:\HTTPD\HTDOCNEW\7161\TRACK.CFM.

Date/Time: 12/03/03 04:19:09
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20030208 Netscape/7.02
Remote Address: 68.111.173.40
HTTP Referer: http://www.7161.com/track.cfm?track__dt_track_id=3917&user=4249&carrywith=&music_group=1
Query String: track__dt_track_id=3917&user=4249&&you_sent_mail=1&carrywith=

Message 4/12             03-Dec-03  @  04:41 AM   -   RE: couldn't send feedback

mcc>

Link?: Link

checking to see if i'm successfully registered. test one five.

Message 5/12             03-Dec-03  @  04:42 AM   -   RE: couldn't send feedback

clayev2k

again...

Message 6/12             03-Dec-03  @  04:44 AM   -   RE: couldn't send feedback

mcc>

i'm not sure what's happening.....i tried to register.
i thought i was already was but it shows unregistered.

i'll survive.

i hope.

Message 7/12             03-Dec-03  @  04:45 AM   -   RE: couldn't send feedback

mcc><

12 seconds is a long time.

Message 8/12             03-Dec-03  @  04:54 AM   -   RE: couldn't send feedback

man called clay

checking again....tryin ta find my way home.

Message 9/12             03-Dec-03  @  04:57 AM   -   RE: couldn't send feedback

clayev2k

in one thread i'm man called clay automatically and then i'm clayev2k@cox.net BUT unregistered. i'm mcc> only if manually type it in....and then i'm still showing up as unregistered.

ahhhh...time for a beer perhaps.

Message 10/12             03-Dec-03  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: couldn't send feedback

mcc>

ragnarok says he got my mail even though i got that error-message.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot