aaa Emu_1212m Audio System - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Emu_1212m Audio System

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/2             17-Sep-06  @  01:10 PM   -   Emu_1212m Audio System      [Link: Emu - 1212m PCI]

faratid-alzeer

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm thinking of getting one of these cards. I use Sonar 5 Producer, and use soundfonts loaded directly into Sonar. I've been using Soudblaster Audigy for this, but wondered if the E-Mu offers native soundfont support?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             03-Oct-06  @  02:15 AM   -   RE: Emu_1212m Audio System

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Good question.. IF one added the emulator-x sampler s/w it might conceiveably.. anyone know?

mebbe checkout the specs for that sampler option dude

Emulator X2 features:

Automated sampling, pitch detection and preset creation with integrated waveform editor
Powerful synthesis architecture with over 50 Z-Plane filters and 100 tempo-based parameters per preset
Standalone (64 MIDI channels) or VSTi operation (16 MIDI channels per instantiation)
Sound Engine supports RAM and streaming playback
Integrated effects processors
2in/2 out USB MIDI interface
Comprehensive sound format support, including EOS, EIII, GigaSampler, MP3, REX2, .AIFF, SoundFont 2.1, .WAV and more
Ships with over 3GB of sounds, including the complete Proteus 2000 soundset, a stunning 1.5GB Grand Piano, 24-bit drums and grooves and more - additional soundsets available

there ya go! it supports SF 2.1 (from: http://www.emu.com/products/product.asp?category=501&subcategory=168&product=14928 )

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot