aaa Focusrite_Liquidmix - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Focusrite_Liquidmix

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/2             11-Oct-06  @  10:22 AM   -   Focusrite_Liquidmix      [Link: Focusrite - Liquidmix]

felfog

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hello

my new liquid mix is not recognise by logic audio pro...?

an idea?

thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             11-Oct-06  @  08:03 PM   -   RE: Focusrite_Liquidmix

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

hmm.... there's a thread about it at sonicmatter, one guys saying he cant get it to work on his G5, but it works fine on his other mac... this guys says an answer he found , but it's not pretty

I wanted to give an update on what I figured out. The disk that shipped with the Liquid Mix never had the audio unit plugs copied to it. First part of issue.

I downloaded the most recent update and attempted to install from the package install. This didn’t work. Tried doing one at a time. This didn’t work.

Finally I copied the emulations from the supplied installation disk to a folder, then copied each individual install package from the downloaded update to a folder, then created my own install disk on a DVDR. I used this newly created disk.

Now there is a sequence to the install.

Install the emulations, one at a time first.

Then install the liquid manager.

Then install the VST plugs, and finally install the AU plugs.

Must be done in that order. Any other sequence did not work for me.

You’ll need to go back the Logic Audio Units Manager and re-validate. Should go without a hitch now.

This is what I learned and want to share.

from here:

http://community.sonikmatter.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32200&pid=198875&st=20&#entry198875

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot