aaa Sibelius 7, Logic and ReWire: some clarification, please! - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Sibelius 7, Logic and ReWire: some clarification, please!

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/2             09-Jan-12  @  04:17 AM   -   RE: Sibelius 7, Logic and ReWire: some clarification, please!

Ivan de Andrade

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello, everyone, I've recently starting learning about Logic (watched almost all of Logic videos posted here, they're the best!) in order to produce and create my own music scores, jingles, etc. I've been using Sibelius as a score editor for years now, and noticed that it syncs with Logic.
My question here is the following: can I edit my music in Sibelius and move it to Logic in order to work on each instruments performance instead of writing directly in Logic? Will it assign a proper track in Logic to each instrument on my leadsheet? If so, how could I do that? What is the proper way of working with Sibelius and Logic simultaneously?

Thanks for the help!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             10-Jan-12  @  12:21 PM   -   RE: Sibelius 7, Logic and ReWire: some clarification, please!

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

sorry, no idea. i'd have to look at the documentation.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot