aaa Dancetech Projects - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: Dancetech Projects

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/3             15-Sep-06  @  08:32 AM   -   Dancetech Projects

Rags .aka. Welder

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

What is the current filespace limitation per DT project? Is there also a limit on individual file uploads?

Thanks,
Rags

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             15-Sep-06  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: Dancetech Projects

k

Link?:  Link

ok, we set it up some time ago, it never really got used. The new site design is going to co-incide with a new server & very large pipe. I thought this was going to happen last month or earlier this month, but it hinges on a deal that's happening and it's taken longer to get contracts sorted and signed than expected. When the new stuff is setup, we'll be expanding the file allocation for this section and adding in an automated section to delete files not accessed for a certain amount of time

hope this helps. Remember, we set that up back when most people had dialups!... so the file-size max is quite low by todays standards, it's 5mb... but as i say, it's rarely used so i've had no requests to bump it, and until we can offer better file-size space it's prolly not worth promoting that feature

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             15-Sep-06  @  08:43 PM   -   RE: Dancetech Projects

Rags .aka. Welder

Link?: Link

Well, at the moment I don't have any projects to run, its just that I might get the chance to work together with others and a free and private forum might just be what we need. I'll see, I have always considered myself a "lone wolf", and so working together with someone could present more challenges I am prepared to accept, but it would be stupid at least not to try it once.

Pages: 1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)