aaa No audio preview in SX3 - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: No audio preview in SX3

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/3             25-May-06  @  11:56 AM   -   No audio preview in SX3

P Holliman

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I would like to know if anybody else has found this, if so, what did you do about it.

I loaded SX3 and used it without any problems for just over a week. Everything was working as it should. Then, I wanted to change the pitch of a track I was working on. I have done this before so I knew the proccess. However this time all seemed OK until I pressed the preview button.........there was no audio playback of the track.

On further investigation I discovered that none of the preview audio's work in any of the other parameter settings. The rest of the prog seems ok. Everything else is working as it should, but no audio from these settings.

I have gone over the ASIO settings and any others I can find.....also, uninstalled and reinstalled (several times now) but nothing seems to bring back the audio in these previews.

Anybody else had this ??????????????

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             25-May-06  @  05:07 PM   -   RE: No audio preview in SX3

P Holliman

Link?:  No link

Boy....have I got a red face. After vertually stripping my pc back to bare bones, I've found the culprit.

The volume in the pool was turned off........well....down. What a stupid place to put a volume control, and there's nothing in the user guide that says its there.

What a lerning leason...............................

Message 3/3             26-May-06  @  10:30 AM   -   RE: No audio preview in SX3

k

Link?:  Link

ah, the old rubbish steinberg manual eh  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)