aaa problems adding file/track - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: problems adding file/track

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/4             23-Oct-05  @  07:23 PM   -   problems adding file/track

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

ok, since the server move it seems there is an issue with the file being encoded to lo-fi version, and some users are getting an error. If you are getting an error, you'll see your track IS added as the original hi-fi file, but after that happens, something is going wrong with SOME users' tracks which causes then server not to be able to then open the uploaded hi-fi file to encode the lo-fi version.

this also means that your track flava's are not being added cos that comes AFTER the Lo-fi version is encoded.

we're looking into this error as everything else seems to be working now we've done some tweaking

sorry bout that we'll try and find out what's causing it, it MIGHT be something to do with the type of encoder used on the file.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             27-Jan-07  @  09:14 PM   -   RE: problems adding file/track

Moujik

Link?: Link

Yo K - did this ever get sorted? Notice a lot of tracks dont have an associated lo-fi file (which I'm finding a pain as my internet connection is being an arse).

Or is there an option to create/not create a lo-fi file when you upload?

Message 3/4             28-Jan-07  @  07:33 PM   -   RE: problems adding file/track

k

Link?:  Link

it's all waiting on this new server mate, sorry. it's draggin i'm afraid

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4             28-Jan-07  @  09:49 PM   -   RE: problems adding file/track

Moujik

Link?: Link

No worries... not a major issue by any means, was just curious

Pages: 1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot