aaa slight bug:no time added - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: slight bug:no time added

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/4             05-Apr-06  @  11:38 PM   -   slight bug:no time added

softcore

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Even though I add time info to the tracks I upload,on track's info appears the message
"no track time added"!This is not bugging me,I dont care at all just thought you should know!!!Otherwise,what can I say guys this site is the best!!!Just had a crappy day today,smashed my car,everything went wrong only to come home and discover one of my tracks was chosen to appear at the "juicey prime choice featured 7161 tracks..."
Oh man,am I happy!!!Thanks,thanks,thanks!!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             06-Apr-06  @  10:23 PM   -   RE: slight bug:no time added

k

Link?:  Link

don't get it?... all your tracks have a track-time ok!  

did you find what it was?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             06-Apr-06  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: slight bug:no time added

softcore

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

ooops!yes they are ok at my profile!Only the link to my tracks from mt homepage shows
"no track-time added"

Message 4/4             09-Jun-06  @  06:42 AM   -   RE: slight bug:no time added

k

Link?:  Link

oops. missed that, i'll check it out

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot