aaa adding a pic to a track..... - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: adding a pic to a track.....

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/4             10-Mar-07  @  07:00 PM   -   adding a pic to a track.....

softcore

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I recently uploaded a track and also had a picture uploaded for it!The image meets the standards-.jpg format 100x100 size- BUT not only its not appearing-instead I have this "no image added" square ,also the track appears to be uploaded many times-each time I tried to upload a picture,a new slot was created!!My disk space however shows that the track is uploaded only once but when I go to edit/delete a track options,I find 5 or 6 slots woth the same track and one of them is always with no pic added!!!
Do i make any sense?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             12-Mar-07  @  12:16 AM   -   RE: adding a pic to a track.....

k

Link?:  Link

thanx for identifying a bug! i fixed it for you

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             17-Mar-07  @  08:08 PM   -   RE: adding a pic to a track.....

softcore

Link?: Link

k wrote:

thanx for identifying a bug! i fixed it for you

Aaaaaah,I cant believe it how fast you respond!Thanks a lot mr k!!!

Message 4/4             14-Apr-07  @  07:54 PM   -   RE: adding a pic to a track.....

k

Link?:  Link

yes, this aint youtube  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot