aaa Access_VIRUS C - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Access_VIRUS C

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/5             02-Jun-04  @  03:31 PM   -   Access_VIRUS C      [Link: Access - VIRUS C]

jamesb

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Does anyone have a list of the automation numbers that control each knob (parameters) on the virus C.

I can get it to automate but I dont think they match like some of my other hardware.

Like 74 cut off, does not match up.

Still using 5.1

Help

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             02-Jun-04  @  06:35 PM   -   RE: Access_VIRUS C

k

what sequencer you using?

Message 3/5             02-Jun-04  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: Access_VIRUS C

k

ah! - sorry - ok - Logic

simply put a MIDI track into record and twiddle one of the VIRUS control pots

go to the track and the data is there, you can see what controller number it is using and then make a list.

or better yet, there is a Virus Environment in the FILES section here (name-search for 'Virus') - simply import that Environment Layer into LOGIC and hey presto!

if you dunno how to import an Environment Layer into LOGIC, we have an article about that too in ARTICLES section.

Message 4/5             02-Jun-04  @  08:24 PM     Edit: 02-Jun-04  |  08:26 PM   -   RE: Access_VIRUS C

milan

Link?: Link

actually, if you twiddle a knob then Logic's transport window (ctrl+7) will show you which cc it is receiving. no need to record data or anything.

edit:

and also, i'm sure you can d/l a virus c manual from acces's website which surely contains a midi implementation chart.

regards

Message 5/5             04-Jun-04  @  06:10 PM   -   RE: Access_VIRUS C

k

Link?:  Link

someone posted the CC number list here if memory serves me right, but i cant remember the title to find it....

Yes true, Logic shows incoming data numbers on the transport bar.. ooops!

as I say, there IS a VIRUS Logic Environment in the FILES section.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)