aaa Sonar power tips.... - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Sonar power tips....

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/5             22-Nov-04  @  11:37 PM   -   Sonar power tips....

Mindspawn

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Greets all,

If any of you have any Sonar Power tips that you'd like to share, it's possible I can get them into a book and get each contributor a copy of the same book after all is said and done. Email me if you happen to be interested.

Thanks for reading...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             23-Nov-04  @  02:12 AM   -   RE: Sonar power tips....

Garuna

That's a good idea...... or we could just post them here.

Message 3/5             23-Nov-04  @  10:43 AM   -   RE: Sonar power tips....

k

Link?:  Link

oo!... yes yes... NOT politics!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             23-Nov-04  @  06:18 PM     Edit: 23-Nov-04  |  09:33 PM   -   RE: Sonar power tips....

Mindspawn

Ayup, posting them here will work, too. However, if you contirubute and want a copy of the book, you'll either need to mail me your contact info or make sure to include your name and mailing addy here. Also, to qualify for a freebie of the book, they're looking for a contribution of at least 10-20 tips...

So, if any of y'all have some Sonar power user tips to share, please feel free to post them here or email 'em to me. In either case, if you want to have the chance to get a freebie book, make sure I get your name and mailing addy.

I'm thinking we could also do a "Dancetech tips lot" of 20 or so tips and maybe get Kilo a copy to do a contest for or something similar.... I'm open to about anything....

Anyone?

Message 5/5             30-Nov-04  @  10:37 PM   -   RE: Sonar power tips....

Mindspawn

Eh? No takers yet? Well, the deadline for submissions is late December, so if any of you want to chime in, feel free to drop the hints here or email me. Remember, 10-20 tips gets you a copy of the said book.

Toodles

Pages: 1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot