aaa Can't load 7161 - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: Can't load 7161

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/6             06-Jul-06  @  05:44 PM   -   Can't load 7161

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi,

I uploaded a couple of new tunes on 7161 on Tuesday (I think) morn (6ish). Since then I've been unable to load the 7161 site. I've tried on a different computer - same result. It went wrong just as the track 'Uncertainty Princilple' finished being added to my album 1000th Influence (it wasn't registered in the album - I've just done that logging on through DT). The other loaded was Bouncy Dub.

DT is fine, but links to 7161 time-out.

Have I been banned? Did you think the new tracks were that bad? I'll take them off if that's the only issue!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             07-Jul-06  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: Can't load 7161

k

Link?:  Link

it's our bandwidth getting maxed, sorry, we're sorting it temporarily... new pipe due soon (in the next few weeks), it's just that one Liquidmix file was being downloadeed zillions of times in thest 24 hrs

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             07-Jul-06  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: Can't load 7161

Musineer Productions

Liquidmix eh?

I'd better download it now to find out what all the fuss is about! (joshin dood)

Look forward to normal service...

Message 4/6             08-Jul-06  @  11:25 AM   -   RE: Can't load 7161

k

seriously yes u should, imo it's a major home-studio product like adat was or fostex 8 tarcks, one of those major steps for price/power to the user

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6             09-Jul-06  @  12:23 AM   -   RE: Can't load 7161

Musineer Productions

Reading between the lines I'm getting the vague impression that you think this is quite exciting!

ADAT and the old Fostex 8-tr were indeed big moments. Like apple/atari and sequencing. So you think this is up there? I'll have to watch the vid and read the blurb.

Seriously, is it ok to download it now, or should I wait til next month? (your bw limits?)

Message 6/6             09-Jul-06  @  11:48 AM   -   RE: Can't load 7161

k

absolutely, yes. It's mental. Obviously it doesn't mean it'll suddently give noobs the ability to mix, but, access to quality eq and compression with no cpu stress  

Pages: 1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot