aaa Dancetech Tutorials - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: Dancetech Tutorials

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/6             30-Nov-06  @  01:46 PM   -   Dancetech Tutorials

OllieT

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi all

I came across your site a month or two ago while looking for Cubase tutorials. I really like the look of part three (the one to do with drums). I have been firing up Azureus daily for over a month hoping that somebody would seed the torrent but no luck so far .

Is there any news on your new pipe? If not, any chance you could at least seed the tutorials yourselves - even if it at 10k/s or something. At least then people would have a chance of downloading them and eventually there will be more seeds so you could stop seeding.

Any chance of this happening?

Yours (in hope!)

Ollie

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             30-Nov-06  @  05:27 PM   -   RE: Dancetech Tutorials

k

Link?:  Link

Hi, yes, that is being sorted, it was sposed to happen last month but negotiations extended, apparently it's being signed and should be sorted soon (there's other dt videos waiting to be added btw)

meanwhile, we'll try to sort out the seeding

sorry

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             30-Nov-06  @  06:24 PM   -   RE: Dancetech Tutorials

k

ok well they should be seeded on the server ok.. lemme check with azureus, hang on... oh, damn!.. i cant get it to start d/loading either. We'll have to get back to you on this, sorry

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             01-Dec-06  @  08:07 PM   -   RE: Dancetech Tutorials

OllieT

Hehe no worries mate - they are free after all! I was just making sure that they hadn't been forgotten as you've had such good feedback on them they sound too good to miss. I'll keep firing up Azureus daily and maybe one day it will start downloading

Ollie

Message 5/6             01-Jan-07  @  08:03 PM   -   RE: Dancetech Tutorials

k

yeah, not sure what happened to them, we'll check it out in the next few days when the holiday's over... that new server & pipe should be sorted by now surely.... i'll check it out

Message 6/6             13-Jan-07  @  02:16 PM   -   RE: Dancetech Tutorials

james

Any news on this. i have manged to get parts 1 and 2 over the space of about 3 months. lol

but parts 3 and 4 are proving even more difficult to get?

Cheers

James

ps im seeding parts 1 and 2

Pages: 1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot