aaa Profile info. - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: Profile info.

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/6             30-Mar-10  @  02:07 PM     Edit: 30-Mar-10  |  02:08 PM   -   Profile info.

Munwugless

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have tried several times now to update it bit it just goes to a message saying 'Hi-redirected.Setting up DT now' then nothing.So I can't modify my profile-any ideas what's wrong?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             01-Apr-10  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: Profile info.

admin

well you did have 3 profiles (tsk!) - so probably the cookies were getting mixed up between accounts

delete your cookies and try again - it is fine, we just edited it by logging in as you

if you dunno how to delete your cookies try using the programme ccleaner which is free and 100% safe - ccleaner allows you to go into your cookies list and choose cookies to retain, then run it and it'll delete all the OTHER cookies - so try using that programme (also keeps your pc nice and clean from crap - thats why the programme is called "crap-cleaner" or ccleaner for short)

btw - you DO realise you DONT have a musicians acount? you cant upload music with that club-user account - do you want to change your profile type to artist/producer? or deejay?

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 3/6             12-Aug-10  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: Profile info.

alfargan

I have the same problem.

Deleting cookies don´t help for me.

Only I can login in www.7161.com,but I cant change my profile.This is the error:

Error Diagnostic Information

QUERY
The QUERY attribute of the tag does not specify the name of an available query
The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFLOOP), occupying document position (246:17) to (246:45) in the template file C:\HTTPD\HTDOCNEW\7161\MEMBERS\CSS_MY_DETAILS.TXT.
Date/Time: 08/12/10 18:44:58
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
Remote Address:
HTTP Referer: http://www.7161.com/

Message 4/6             13-Aug-10  @  02:49 AM   -   RE: Profile info.

admin

omg sorry, not sure how the hell that happen! should be ok now

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 5/6             13-Aug-10  @  07:48 AM   -   RE: Profile info.

asa

It works!!!!

Thanks you very much !!

Regards.

Message 6/6             13-Aug-10  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: Profile info.

k

Link?: Link

cool, how pathetic are we to miss that one! dammit, no wonder it went quiet, lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot