aaa Cubase Samplers - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Cubase Samplers

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 14-Jun-04  @  08:56 PM   -   Cubase Samplers

seantyas

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hmmmm, still on the verge of going from logic to cubase, now this brings me to the next major concern:

I have taken a few cubase tutorials and the program itself looks easy enough, but I have aton of EXS instruments I would like to bring over....

What sampler in the cubase environment (most for drums) would be the best way to go, that can also import exs files.

I actually think the exs import might not be the most important thing. i want one that can import large groups of drum hits and map them one per key automatically....

Is this possible with anything other than halion??

Also, with halion, can i set it so that it plays the whole sample no matter how long i hold down the key? seems like it only wants to play a sample for as long as I hold a key...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             16-Jun-04  @  09:03 AM   -   RE: Cubase Samplers

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

Sounds like Battery would be your thang. Kontakt and HALion would be overkill for that kinda work. Unless you think all of the extra "synthesis" and filtering features offered by those samplers are necessary (Battery's got a load as well though so you should be fine!)

Message 12/13             16-Jun-04  @  10:53 AM   -   RE: Cubase Samplers

k

Link?:  Link

Hey Sean... you are an AVID man eh?... what do you use it for?.... ever tried VEGAS?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/13             16-Jun-04  @  03:42 PM   -   RE: Cubase Samplers

seantyas

Link?: Link

nono hahahhah, i meant avid-logic -user (heavy user)

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot