aaa Logic Pro For Beginners - Chapter-4 - [video] - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Logic Pro For Beginners - Chapter-4 - [video]

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 24-Feb-12  @  07:33 PM   -   RE: Logic Pro For Beginners - Chapter-4 - [video]

gunnar.nyd

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hi
In the chapter on how to use the hyper draw you use the command : command - Y to cycle through the different hyper set´s. Then i try to do this the screen just blinks one time and nothing happens. If this short command is not a default command ther do you find it in the list of short commands? i have tried to find it but not succeded.
Im using the latest version of Logic 9 downloaded from Appstore

Best regards

Gunnar

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             28-Feb-12  @  02:39 AM     Edit: 28-Feb-12  |  02:57 AM   -   RE: Logic Pro For Beginners - Chapter-4 - [video]

gunnar.nyd

Wow. finally it works !

Thanks a lot

Gunnar 

Message 12/14             28-Feb-12  @  10:57 AM   -   RE: Logic Pro For Beginners - Chapter-4 - [video]

k

Link?: Link

yay!!!! excellent! 

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/14             11-Oct-12  @  01:48 AM   -   RE: Logic Pro For Beginners - Chapter-4 - [video]

kevinjpickett

This solution helped me too, thanks very much!

For some reason on Logic Pro 9 (well my version anyway), Command Y was not bound to this function. Compounding these difficulties, searching Key Commands for 'autodefine' yields no results so you have to manually browse through the 'Various Windows' commands to locate it and bind it to Command Y.

Thanks again, k 

Message 14/14             13-Oct-12  @  03:18 AM   -   RE: Logic Pro For Beginners - Chapter-4 - [video]

k

Link?: Link

no worries... that's wierd anyways how yours ins't the same default as mine.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot