aaa i want to automate CC DATA - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: i want to automate CC DATA

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 29-May-04  @  11:33 PM   -   i want to automate CC DATA

Broken Silence

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Okay- i really need a simple answer and not "rftm" please. I am trying to DRAW in CC data in the arrangement window. I DO NOT want to use my knobs. I want to draw them in with a smooth LINE tool, not pencil.

SPECIFICALLY I want to automate the cutoffs of my virus and nova which are 40 and 105.

I HAVE looked through the manual and can't find shit. Please, if someone has been able to find out how to do this, let me know. If there is no feasible way to automate parameters smoothly than we'll all rest and know that cubase sucks monkey dick.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/28             03-Jun-04  @  12:09 PM   -   RE: i want to automate CC DATA

k

*guffaw*

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 22/28             03-Jun-04  @  12:35 PM     Edit: 03-Jun-04  |  12:45 PM   -   RE: i want to automate CC DATA

k

File?:  [image]

[image file]

ok

1 - select the add/organise by clicking that little arrow

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 23/28             03-Jun-04  @  12:36 PM     Edit: 03-Jun-04  |  12:40 PM   -   RE: i want to automate CC DATA

k

[image file]

choose ADD & create a title & OK it

Message 24/28             03-Jun-04  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: i want to automate CC DATA

k

[image file]

now select the preset using the little arrow at the bottom

Message 25/28             03-Jun-04  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: i want to automate CC DATA

k

[image file]

choose SETUP

Message 26/28             03-Jun-04  @  12:48 PM   -   RE: i want to automate CC DATA

k

[image file]

Remove ALL controller except the one you want to match the title

Message 27/28             03-Jun-04  @  12:50 PM   -   RE: i want to automate CC DATA

k

[image file]

now you'll find that if you select that preset, the ONLY controller in the list apart from:

balance
pitchbend
aftertouch
poly pressure
programme change
system exclusive

is the controller that matches the created PRESET title

I couldn't anywhere to actualy change a controller name tho - & there seems to be no way to NOT have those other basic default controller in the list...

ne1?

Message 28/28             03-Jun-04  @  10:59 PM   -   RE: i want to automate CC DATA

Broken Silence

Link?:  No link

Nice K! Thanks a mill...

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot