aaa september 11th - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: september 11th

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19

Original Message 1/188             11-Sep-02  @  08:27 PM   -   september 11th

Brett

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

a well done slide show.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/188             11-Sep-02  @  08:30 PM   -   RE: september 11th

Brett

Link?:  No link

working on the link now.

Message 3/188             11-Sep-02  @  08:35 PM     Edit: 11-Sep-02  |  08:46 PM   -   RE: september 11th

Brett

here it is

Message 4/188             11-Sep-02  @  09:22 PM   -   RE: september 11th

xoxos

sitar - how ya doin boyo?

from the 411 perspective, people in new york have improved manner.

ya know, i chat on this christian music site.. lots of teens.. i like to abdu.. err.. familiarise myself with their perspective..

it pretty much sapped my will to contribute when i saw one of them posting about how he saw the president and was all like 'gee, he's swell..' then another one goes, 'i saw him too, he's a nice man..'

anyone out/up there can do anythnig to make a difference? please, wipe out all the bad and stupid people now.. xoxos needs you.. now..

Message 5/188             11-Sep-02  @  09:27 PM   -   RE: september 11th

Hank

almost difficult and refreshing to see people of different opinions other then you. it's hard you know it

Message 6/188             11-Sep-02  @  10:08 PM   -   RE: september 11th

xoxos

those are opinions i can go without!

Message 7/188             11-Sep-02  @  10:31 PM   -   RE: september 11th

influx

damn. any specific reason why you felt this was necessary, Brett?

every fecking website I like has someone that feels the need to play the role that the media are FLOGGING TO DEATH quite nicely.

TV is off today.

hey..gb is a nice guy for sure! and he has the vision and clarity to recognize EVIL when he looks in the mirror...I mean...sees it before him

Message 8/188             11-Sep-02  @  10:38 PM   -   RE: september 11th

sitar

Link?:  Link

I'm fine Xoxos thanks. Even though I had a ringside seat so to speak that day, I didn't loose any friends or loved ones. Steve ruined my breakfast that morning. I should've known that was a sign.

My heart goes out to anyone who lost someone that day.

Message 9/188             11-Sep-02  @  10:55 PM   -   RE: september 11th

Brett

me too Sitar..... and being a native of New York, I am a little disappointed by the attitude with which so many of you responed to this and our president. there is a war coming, you should figure out how to deal with it.... with anger and hostility to your own countrymen, by being snide jackasses with nothing but negativity to those trying to solve the problem facing us, or doing what is necassary to keep us strong as a nation. The problem in the middle east has come to us, now we will go to it and try and end it, if not subdue it for as long as posible. I don;t think we will ever be safe from terrorism, but we will never be oblivious to it again. Preemptive measures need to exercised. And tust they will be. Let's see what congress has to say!

Message 10/188             11-Sep-02  @  11:04 PM     Edit: 11-Sep-02  |  11:06 PM   -   RE: september 11th

influx

wow. you really are a fool. I had let it go, but...

he is NOT MY FUCKING PRESIDENT and if you or anyone tries to tell me again that he has my/our best interest in mind I will find myself experiencing an overwhelming desire to punch them in the nose.

what happened a year ago was horrifying but what has happened since was a hundred times worse.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19

There are 188 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)