aaa What kind of fluffy slippers? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: What kind of fluffy slippers?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/22             08-Nov-02  @  02:12 PM   -   What kind of fluffy slippers?

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Mine are these large-sized tigerpaws. They're nice 'n warm.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/22             08-Nov-02  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

Maarten

Ohh, and I use em for hard techno / electro / acid

Message 3/22             08-Nov-02  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

bedwyr

i don't have any slippers, carpet's ok, and my underfloor heating is actually from the flat downstairs.

i do have a pair of sandals that i occaisionaly wear around the house, mostly for writing soundtracks, unsuccessful pop tunes, the odd unfinished house track and some deafgerbilmusak™

Message 4/22             08-Nov-02  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

proximus

I got a pair of slippers on my last birthday.. blueish with a scottish pattern.. pretty comfortable  

Wish I had tiger slippers.. I had some very nice tiger-paw slippers when I was younger

Message 5/22             08-Nov-02  @  06:09 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

pict

Link?:  No link

Sheepskin with green leather soles.

Message 6/22             08-Nov-02  @  06:57 PM     Edit: 08-Nov-02  |  06:57 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

Zazza

bare feet, got to stay in contact with the earth... you also get to pick out the subtler harmonics and higher frequencies.

Message 7/22             08-Nov-02  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

milan

screw slippers. adidas flipflops and old skool in da house, yo!

Message 8/22             08-Nov-02  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

Breakerbox

homer simpson head ones.. you stick your foot in his mouth.

Message 9/22             08-Nov-02  @  07:55 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

errata

no slippers. Bare feet keep me grounded... for Hard Trance, Jungle and breakbeat!

e

Message 10/22             08-Nov-02  @  09:38 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

BJT

Which slipper should I put on first? I was going to put the left one on but then realised I have a right one also.

In Australia flip-flops are called thongs, a gag is to send an Ozzie to a department store for some thongs.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)