aaa Reason 2.5 - platform? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Reason 2.5 - platform?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12             21-Jan-04  @  09:18 PM     Edit: 21-Jan-04  |  09:23 PM   -   Reason 2.5 - platform?

BluStudio

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

righto- since i got the G5/002 setup im loving this reason adapted prog that can be run inside protools.

was about to order the full thing online but just a quick q- i dont see any platforms beside the order butoons, i take it if i order it the box comes with Mac & Pc versions?

im after the Mac version, would hate it to arrive stating PC only and have to return it. I dont think id get a chance to phone the order (and ask) in till saturday now so hopefully someone can give a shout so i can just order it on-line with next day delivery

blu

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             23-Jan-04  @  04:49 PM   -   RE: Reason 2.5 - platform?

BluStudio

yay was a hybrid disc! cheers andrew!

Message 3/12             07-Feb-04  @  06:53 AM   -   RE: Reason 2.5 - platform?

MCC>

Link?:  No link

oh you're gonna have fun.

Message 4/12             07-Feb-04  @  11:50 AM   -   RE: Reason 2.5 - platform?

BluStudio

yeah man, i certainly am!

blu

Message 5/12             08-Feb-04  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: Reason 2.5 - platform?

k

Link?:  Link

just go it meself!! - (drool) - haven't set it up yet, but can't wait to get this baby going. - heh heh - I like the credit-card registration/code thingy - very cool

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/12             10-Feb-04  @  06:31 AM   -   RE: Reason 2.5 - platform?

MCC>

huh? k got reason?!?!?!?
what's the world coming to?!?!??!

damn good one i say!

i think one of the things i love most about it besides......hmmm EVERYTHING!
is the fact i can work on different tracks without touching my mixing board and fudging the external gear i currently have on the desk. that way if i get bored or frustrated with something i can get back to it and not have screwed everything up i was working on.

it really is like having another studio or twenty or at your disposal.

have fun digging into it!

Message 7/12             10-Feb-04  @  07:13 AM     Edit: 10-Feb-04  |  07:14 AM   -   RE: Reason 2.5 - platform?

psylichon

You peeps that love wiring things up virtually REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED to check out Tracktion. With full Rewire 2.0 support and its own little version of "virtual racks" (think: the wiring flexibility of Reason with actual VSTs), you can finally start experimenting with your sounds and plugins like a real studio. Feedback loops are not disallowed as in many DAWs! Check it out.... demo is unlimited (you can save, no time out... just a hissing sound periodically) and only us$80 to own. I'm waiting for DT to wake up to this thing...

Message 8/12             10-Feb-04  @  09:32 AM   -   RE: Reason 2.5 - platform?

k

Link?:  Link

time mate - that's the problem

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/12             10-Feb-04  @  03:23 PM   -   RE: Reason 2.5 - platform?

MCC>

hey...i'm on mac psy....just let me be jealous for now.

Message 10/12             10-Feb-04  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: Reason 2.5 - platform?

RagnarOk

Clay, cannot just install OSX on a new partition? Or I am wrong assuming that you can have two different OSes on a mac as you can have on a pc?

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)