aaa Is there a hidden meaning to the chart? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Is there a hidden meaning to the chart?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             07-Sep-09  @  09:06 PM   -   Is there a hidden meaning to the chart?

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Can any body tell me (including the central scrutinizer known only as k) how on earth the chart is worked.
It appears to be completely random as to who is listed.
Now i`ve had a little ditty in there for some time now and am quite aware it is cock (absolute pure unadulterated cock .... a complete mash of samples with a bit o` me own stuff for measure).
Its position goes up, it comes down, but generally has sat somewhere between positions 7 and 12 without so much as a rating, review or even, as deserved, a complete slating, which leaves me to believe somebody listened to it once (which is probably enough to gain chart entry); however i feel this is all that happens .... somebody listens (just the once) to a track then the poor blighted little tracks get stranded in chart land.
Alternatively (my preferred belief) there is some sinnister plot to ensnare drivel and contain certain "artistes" in chart land, a cursed cyberscape for the eternally damned musikian; and rightly so .... we know who we are and should accept our fate.
Farewell fellow muzaktorians .......

........ but seriously how the hell does it work?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             08-Sep-09  @  02:01 AM   -   RE: Is there a hidden meaning to the chart?

NastyM

You can vote for yourself !!! (i know its sad ...... but for Christ`s sake why?)
further evidence that the chart means sod all ....... after days of worry i finally feel justification for my vilification...
.......i`m sure theres a song title in there somewhere

any way no more worries for me i`m gonna sleep well tonight (rest assured i`ll be back another day refreshed for my vitriolic onslaught)

Message 3/11             11-Sep-09  @  04:49 PM   -   RE: Is there a hidden meaning to the chart?

Bedwyr

Link?: Link

enjoy.

now where was that long, crazy thread about the chart ...

Message 4/11             11-Sep-09  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: Is there a hidden meaning to the chart?

Bedwyr

Link?:  Link

Message 5/11             12-Sep-09  @  02:39 AM   -   RE: Is there a hidden meaning to the chart?

NastyM

Who you & where you gone
..... you seem to have some balls
please comment further ......

Message 6/11             12-Sep-09  @  07:12 AM   -   RE: Is there a hidden meaning to the chart?

damballah

all your chart are belong to us

Message 7/11             12-Sep-09  @  11:07 AM   -   RE: Is there a hidden meaning to the chart?

NastyM

damballah
is that the place with the caves & buddhist frescos in Sri Lanka or the snake like father of the Loa
please clarify. i suspect the latter with your strange vodou speak

Message 8/11             12-Sep-09  @  12:02 PM   -   RE: Is there a hidden meaning to the chart?

k

lol. i choose a page at random

influx: thanks kilo. nothing ever came of it though, not really. Not that that is a requirement, but its pretty frustrating. I always found myself not being able to get stuff to sound how I wanted. Id hear other peoples music and wish I could do that...

Im hoping to put something together again in the months to come. we'll see.

Beds: get on with it you pussy

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/11             13-Sep-09  @  07:26 AM   -   RE: Is there a hidden meaning to the chart?

damballah

nasty: the latter.

Message 10/11             13-Sep-09  @  08:43 AM     Edit: 13-Sep-09  |  08:45 AM   -   RE: Is there a hidden meaning to the chart?

damballah

NastyM wrote:

Who you & where you gone
..... you seem to have some balls
please comment further ......

you're referring to bedwyr, right? mothers all across gwynedd and powys teach their infant children songs praising beds's testicular magnificence! there is a term they use for this but it uses lots of LLs and Ys ad DDs and I can't pronounce it (and sure as fuck can't spell it) but be assured, it is a spectacular word, almost as spectacular as the gonadditude it is used to describe. I understand word has spread as far as Luton, so your assumption is probably not totally uninformed.

to summarize.

who you. he bedwyr

where you gone. he gone to wales.

you seem to have some balls. no shit sherlock.

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)