aaa There's one for you, nineteen for me ... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: There's one for you, nineteen for me ...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/17             17-Dec-09  @  11:50 AM   -   There's one for you, nineteen for me ...

Bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

So the taxman's been chasing me for a while for 6k , threatening me with bailiffs, court etc. It's the kind of money I just don't have lying around.

But after a bit of digging and a couple of visits to my accountant .... I'm just off to see him again to find out exactly how much the taxman owes me

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/17             17-Dec-09  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: There's one for you, nineteen for me ...

Jock

Link?:  Link

heh heh, nice one.

The HMRC are the most incompentant bunch of bafoons ever. Always have been. The useless twats.

Message 3/17             17-Dec-09  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: There's one for you, nineteen for me ...

sitar

I was expected to die on a few occasions. Once when I was 7 and fell through the ice on a lake.
Another time when I wound up spending two weeks in the ICU alone and my parents were told I
wasn't going to make it. Another time when after finally going to the doctor he had me rushed to a
hospital and later told me he couldn't believe I was still walking around, much less going to work.
Death and taxes? pffft. Bring it.

Message 4/17             17-Dec-09  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: There's one for you, nineteen for me ...

Bedwyr

hehe

turns out they owe me a grand

Message 5/17             17-Dec-09  @  04:09 PM   -   RE: There's one for you, nineteen for me ...

Jock Munro

nice one, £1000 ! geddin !

Its your round !

Message 6/17             17-Dec-09  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: There's one for you, nineteen for me ...

Bedwyr

Barman!

A half of whatever Jock wants!

Message 7/17             17-Dec-09  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: There's one for you, nineteen for me ...

sitar

LOL. Congrats! That's like $3,000 USD. Buy me a pint and drink it for me!

Message 8/17             05-Jan-10  @  02:29 PM   -   RE: There's one for you, nineteen for me ...

Jock

Half a pint of Remy Martin and Krug thanks. Cheers !

Message 9/17             06-Jan-10  @  02:53 AM   -   RE: There's one for you, nineteen for me ...

sitar

Jock wrote:

Half a pint of Remy Martin and Krug thanks. Cheers !

I played in a club for a couple of years. The owner kept asking me to play a raga called Darbari
Kanada and he'd give me a shot of Remy Martin every time I complied, sometimes 3 a night.
sheesh. I hate hard liquor but I did it.

Message 10/17             06-Jan-10  @  11:39 AM   -   RE: There's one for you, nineteen for me ...

Jock

ha ha ha ! I bet that must of been a living hell eh !

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)