aaa do musicians eat "normal" breakfasts? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: do musicians eat "normal" breakfasts?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15             27-Dec-09  @  02:19 AM   -   do musicians eat

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i don't. i eat cold pizza, popcorn left over from the night before, hotdogs, and new england style
clam chowder on occasion. i do drink coffee with those delicacies but cornflakes just don't do it
for me in the morning and as for "cheerios", isn't cheerio something people say to say goodbye
rather than good morning? cheerios should be eaten the moment before sleep when you say
goodbye to everyone. just my 2 cents.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             05-Jan-10  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: do musicians eat

Jock

The only cereal I could manage for brekkers is Kellogs Special K yoghurty with full fat extra chilled milk and sliced strawberrys.

Apart from that I'm like you, I prefer cold leftover pizza with shit loads of Tabasco Chipotle sauce on to waken up the taste buds.

In fact having something really hot and spicey for breakfast is a great way of waking up in the morning. Not something heavy and like a vindaloo. The perfect brekfast is some ultra hot chili laden thai noodle soup type dish.

Message 3/15             06-Jan-10  @  03:05 AM   -   RE: do musicians eat

sitar

LOL! Happy to hear I'm not alone. I love vindaloo. I was big into Indian music and I got to the point
where I ordered lamb vindaloo and requested a few green chilis to go with it. As you might no, people
from India often take a bite from a chili with every bite of fool. Green chilies actually contain a ton of
vitamin C but I'm surprised I still have something that poses as a stomach.

Message 4/15             06-Jan-10  @  11:32 AM   -   RE: do musicians eat

Jock

ha ha ha, its addictive, its been proven. releases dolphins to the brain, apparently.

I use vindaloo as my yardstick for all indian resturants. If the vindaloo is good then it usually means all the other dishes are good too.

Although I'm big time into thai food now. A much nicer cleaner taste and packing a load of heat too.

Message 5/15             07-Jan-10  @  04:17 AM   -   RE: do musicians eat

sitar

Yeah Thai food is cleaner. It's lighter I think and actually spicier than most Indian food. Maybe less
greasy. I love the lemon stuff.

Message 6/15             08-Jan-10  @  10:00 AM   -   RE: do musicians eat

Jock

I think its easier to cook as well. As long as you got chillies, garlic, lemon grass, coconut milk, lime and corriander (cilantro) then I think youre pretty much there ! No faffing around with loads of spices like in Indian cuisine.

I suppose it depends on what dish you are cooking.

Message 7/15             09-Jan-10  @  03:58 AM   -   RE: do musicians eat

damballah

... and fish sauce (nam pla). lime juice and fish sauce together is like magic in yer mouth. the chili garlic stuff with the rooster on the jar, too, gotta have that on hand.

Message 8/15             09-Jan-10  @  09:15 AM   -   RE: do musicians eat

Bedwyr

it this place turning into gordon fucking ramsey dot com?

i don't usually do breakfast, only on special occaisions and then it's bacon and fried eggs, maybe a bit of toast, or for really special occaisions - a full english.

Message 9/15             09-Jan-10  @  12:00 PM   -   RE: do musicians eat

k

no bubble? gotta have bubble!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/15             09-Jan-10  @  10:15 PM   -   RE: do musicians eat

damballah

Bedwyr wrote:

gordon fucking ramsey.

screw that clown. since when does an english guy get to tell people how to cook food. that's kinda like having a french guy host a show about military strategy.

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)