aaa have to tell you guys something - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: have to tell you guys something

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/14             11-Feb-10  @  05:22 AM   -   have to tell you guys something

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i realize i never said this but it was a great honor, not to mention a huge surprise, that the people
at DT included a track of mine in the compilation. i'm this rather old guy (not that any of you
knew it) who fell in love with electronic dance music and was trying to get up to speed on it. that
you took me in and included me was truly the biggest honor for me, above that of performing at
lincoln center and i will forever cherish that. dancetech and all of you who have been a part of
DT rule. electronic dance music rules. what all of you have done is creeping into commercials,
CSI Miami, and so many shows and other arenas. it's great. using one synth or one smapler
there are an infinite amount of new ideas and sounds that can come out and those sounds can
speak volumes to the world and to love between people.

i just needed to say that but it's true. bless you all for making music that brings the world
together. that's huge. i absolutely love dance music beyond what many people could imagine.
it's the greatest stuff so please keep writing it. the possibilities are infinite. and i love dancetech
for accepting me in spite of the fact that i shouldn't have fit in with you schmucks...or maybe i fit
in perfectly. i'm happy i do. kudos to k and the whole lot of you bums, past and present and
future. you don't know how you effect the lives of people. your effect on my life has been golden.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             11-Feb-10  @  12:18 PM   -   RE: have to tell you guys something

k

aww, havin a 'moment' there Sitar?

yeah i miss the days when people banged out tracks with the basics. it's all gone a tad hi-tek nowadays... but ...roots is roots and all that

have a nice day

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/14             11-Feb-10  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: have to tell you guys something

sitar

lol. yeah i was having a moment. thanks k. i think i'll have a nice day for a change. lol

Message 4/14             12-Feb-10  @  12:43 AM   -   RE: have to tell you guys something

sitar

but here's what i really wanted to say. it's another thing about electronic dance music i've never
understood but was too embarrassed to ask. some dance styles use big fatt sounds. why is it that
only two of those styles are bad for your heart?.....trance fatt and trance fatt acid?

Message 5/14             12-Feb-10  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: have to tell you guys something

Jock

Link?:  Link

*piece of tumbleweed rolls past*

*sound of distant dog barking*

Whats that five pointed star on the wall for ?

Message 6/14             12-Feb-10  @  07:54 PM   -   RE: have to tell you guys something

k

we need that 'eagle scream with mountain reverb' sample right now

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/14             12-Feb-10  @  10:43 PM     Edit: 12-Feb-10  |  10:44 PM   -   RE: have to tell you guys something

sitar

lmao! if i had a nickel for every piece of tumbleweed that passed by, every cricket, or every
distant eagle scream after i said something i'd be living in bill gates' neighborhood by now.

well there ya go...another tumbleweed just passed by.

Message 8/14             12-Feb-10  @  11:41 PM     Edit: 12-Feb-10  |  11:59 PM   -   RE: have to tell you guys something

sitar

w=500&h=667>

w=500&h=355>

w=500&h=600>

w=410&h=521>

Message 9/14             13-Feb-10  @  12:09 PM   -   RE: have to tell you guys something

sitar

wanna see tumbleweed and hear a distant eagle scream?

what did one hairpiece say to the other hairpiece as they were jettisoned to mars in a small landing
module? "we're just like toupees in a pod."

i often wonder why i wake up in the morning with things like that being the first thoughts that come to
mind.

Message 10/14             13-Feb-10  @  05:52 PM   -   RE: have to tell you guys something

sitar

how is your penis different from your paycheck?

I know a lot of women that will blow your paycheck.

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)