aaa tips for the rave-o-lution 309? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/17             14-Sep-97  @  10:43 PM   -   tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Does anyone own a rave-o-lution and are willing to give out some tips, or intresting things they have done.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/17             15-Sep-97  @  04:45 AM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

jdr

I just picked up one yesterday, still messing with it. It sounds great! I love that master track option on it.
I too would be interested in any tips out there. Also if anyone has gotten the expansion boards and messed with them yet.

dan

Message 3/17             15-Sep-97  @  02:11 PM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

diddnt peugeot make a 309 ?

Ive got some tips for the rave-o-lution, "CHANGE ITS FUCKING NAME, THEN I`D BUY ONE!", quasimid, hehehehehe, what a stupid stupid stupid name, I`m gonna start up a musical equiptment company and call it esmerelda

Message 4/17             16-Sep-97  @  08:35 AM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

Is the name of the synth more important than the sound?!

Message 5/17             16-Sep-97  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

who is this dickhead who keeps slagging off quasimidi? get a life mate!

Message 6/17             16-Sep-97  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

S-bear

How does it sound? Has it got its own version of xox or is it a straight copy?
Since i´ve listened to the demo (demos always sucks..) I wasnt to convinced, but its sound was special and cool!

Björn

Message 7/17             18-Sep-97  @  11:01 AM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

boris

By the way, does someone know the Tips & Tricks book about
the 309 written in German and is it worth the money??

Message 8/17             18-Sep-97  @  11:02 AM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

boris

Message 9/17             18-Sep-97  @  11:05 AM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

boris

Message 10/17             07-Oct-97  @  11:32 AM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

This thing is hot...I clock mine with a JoMox x-base and send 309 audio thru a Vortex... the X09 snare goes thru a semetrix 606 delay ... the xbase HH goes to a LXP-5 ... and the 309 base midi drives the hell outa my rack nord....It' not the mass techno consumerism ...it's how you use the tools...my shit rocks!!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)