aaa Is there a hidden meaning to the chart? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Is there a hidden meaning to the chart?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 07-Sep-09  @  09:06 PM   -   Is there a hidden meaning to the chart?

NastyM

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Can any body tell me (including the central scrutinizer known only as k) how on earth the chart is worked.
It appears to be completely random as to who is listed.
Now i`ve had a little ditty in there for some time now and am quite aware it is cock (absolute pure unadulterated cock .... a complete mash of samples with a bit o` me own stuff for measure).
Its position goes up, it comes down, but generally has sat somewhere between positions 7 and 12 without so much as a rating, review or even, as deserved, a complete slating, which leaves me to believe somebody listened to it once (which is probably enough to gain chart entry); however i feel this is all that happens .... somebody listens (just the once) to a track then the poor blighted little tracks get stranded in chart land.
Alternatively (my preferred belief) there is some sinnister plot to ensnare drivel and contain certain "artistes" in chart land, a cursed cyberscape for the eternally damned musikian; and rightly so .... we know who we are and should accept our fate.
Farewell fellow muzaktorians .......

........ but seriously how the hell does it work?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             13-Sep-09  @  08:08 PM   -   RE: Is there a hidden meaning to the chart?

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Damballah

you surely are king of the Loa
youre vodou powers be great

never again will i bring into dispute the mighty sacked Bedwyr, for i fear his payload could be large
and i got me finest party clothes on.

Till the next rant

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)