aaa Guitar Pickup wiring diagrams - Guitars & amps forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Guitars & amps

Subject: Guitar Pickup wiring diagrams

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 20-Mar-07  @  04:11 AM   -   Guitar Pickup wiring diagrams

grahamm

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hey there. I'm stuck. Please help.
I'm modding a strat. Fitting it with two P90's, a three way toggle, master tone and volume, that's all cool... but I want to add a Master switch (just on/off) that switches the bridge pickup Hot to output, and bypasses the 3 way and pots, regardless of their setting, so as to have a single switch boost.
I can't get my head around how to switch this... please help.

Thanks graham

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             10-Jan-08  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: Guitar Pickup wiring diagrams

k

Link?:  Link

aha ok, fixed

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/12             11-Jan-08  @  03:37 PM   -   RE: Guitar Pickup wiring diagrams

k

Link?:  Link

again, testing for the new site which is coming soon

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot