aaa Apology for Pat Roberson - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Apology for Pat Roberson

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 17-Jan-10  @  05:32 AM   -   Apology for Pat Roberson

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I apologize not because I've ever been a fan or follower of his in any way, shape, or form. I
apologize because I live in the same country and he blamed Haitians for the earthquake
because they fought against the French who enslaved them. What a racist idiot he is. I wouldn't
wish growing up in the states on anyone because there are so many here like him. You guys in
other countries don't know what it's like growing up in the states. I had no choice because I was
born here. I wish I could live in Europe again. Living in the U.S. is torture to anyone who actually
thinks. There...I said it.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             22-Jan-10  @  12:43 PM   -   RE: Apology for Pat Roberson

NastyM

Link?:  No link

jedi ?

Message 12/12             23-Jan-10  @  04:32 AM   -   RE: Apology for Pat Roberson

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

do i get a gwobr* then?

Want do you want? A long onion or a foaming jug of fine ale?

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)