aaa Drum Machine vs. Drum Sound Module - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Drum Machine vs. Drum Sound Module

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 16-Sep-97  @  07:08 AM   -   Drum Machine vs. Drum Sound Module

Edinak

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Is there any reason to get a Roland R8 drum machine if you already have a R8M drum module. Does anybody use the preprogramed beats on a drum machine or would that be considered amateur because you really didn't create the beat as you would if you had the R8M which only has drum hit samples, no preprogramed beats. I am personally sort of anti-drum loop samples just because I like knowing that I created everything but I do hear alot of cool beats that I assume have been sampled. What is the general feeling about what is legitimate. Does anybody know of any videos for sale dealing with creating dance beats using samples, drum machines, drum modules and whatever means necessary. Please excuse my run-on bad English. But hopefully somebody will understand what I am getting at.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             06-Oct-97  @  09:46 AM   -   RE: Drum Machine vs. Drum Sound Module

bram

Just wait for the B.BoX to be released...
(somewhere around X-mas) This will be the
HammerHead killa. The easiest drumsoftware
ever made. No unwanted features, just rapid
productivity...

Make something cool in 10 seconds !
Rave your neighbours in a minute...

Message 12/12             06-Oct-97  @  11:55 AM   -   RE: Drum Machine vs. Drum Sound Module

Kilo

I love that bit above, where the guy is talking about adjusting the drum envelopes so you dont here the noise on the decay of the samples......... Bram...... you should have signed your programme with Kilo mate.......... !!!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)