aaa SX2 and Hoontech/STI Audio - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: SX2 and Hoontech/STI Audio

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 17-Oct-03  @  11:18 PM   -   SX2 and Hoontech/STI Audio

R.A.T.

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Big turds....

Was expecting Cubase SX2 today.... well excited, worked from home....

For a start Arbiter are about the worst distributor in the whole world. They assured me my copy would arrive today, arranged to skive and it didn't turn up. I knew it wouldn't but had to wait in anyway. Bastards.

Aside from that, I surf the STI web site (who have recently been bought out by EMI or someone) and find out that my audio card doesn't work in SX2 anyway. New driver due 'soon'.... yeh right.

Anyway, bag of shite. Needed to moan. Its really put a downer on my new toy joy.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             19-Nov-03  @  05:18 PM   -   RE: SX2 and Hoontech/STI Audio

k

Link?: Link

hurrah!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/13             21-Nov-03  @  01:30 PM   -   RE: SX2 and Hoontech/STI Audio

R.A.T.

Link?:  No link

New patched drivers work as well as the old pre-SX2 ones.

They are promising lower lateny and extra features with the proper release of drivers. Can't wait.

At least I can use SX2 now...... the bizzaire chains of FX you can do now is excellent

Message 13/13             24-Nov-03  @  11:22 PM   -   RE: SX2 and Hoontech/STI Audio

sox

Link?: Link

Just got SX2 last week. Proper version, not a crack! It seems to be a bit more intuitive so far than SX1 was. Maybe I'm just getting used to the interface.....

Looking forward to getting deep with it now.....

sox

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)