aaa Sonar3 Patch Up - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Sonar3 Patch Up

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 06-Nov-03  @  11:22 PM   -   Sonar3 Patch Up

spectre

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/kb/kb2003194.asp

The've got a patch up for Sonar3 that adds plugin delay compensation for VST through the wrapper and adds further automation to the Ultrafunk plugs and the Lexicon reverb and a couple other bug fixes to the Vsampler.

I loaded up SIR in Sonar and the PDC works good.

Also, cakewalk actually have their own forums now instead of that newsgroup on Outlook Express. I was hoping they would do that sometime.

http://www.cakewalk.com/forum/

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             02-Dec-03  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: Sonar3 Patch Up

Defector z

Link?:  No link

Well, I got a Matrox one that Influx and Psy recommended - should be arriving this week. Thanks for the thoughts.

Regarding Sonar 3 - they seem to have fixed the audio glitch during looping. I get perfect loops everytime now. I don't know if it was a s/w thing or a settings thing, but it's working perfectly now. The extra plugs they included in the Producer edition are all fantastic, and the new U/I is a big improvement as well - not that they old way was insufficient. I'm looking forward to adding the new monitor for the obvious benefits when multitracking. Now all my music will be better and my tracks will suddenly fit the genre I think they belong in (I'm giving up on dnb). :-)

Message 12/14             02-Dec-03  @  09:47 PM   -   RE: Sonar3 Patch Up

sitar

Link?: Link

That's great. I forgot about Matrox. Great cards too. My wife would kill me if I came home with a 2nd monitor. She thinks I spend way too much time on the computer as it is.

Message 13/14             02-Dec-03  @  10:46 PM   -   RE: Sonar3 Patch Up

psylichon

So def, your dual-monitor idea inspired me.... to buy a whole new system :D

Just ordered a 2800/1gb jobbie with the G450 to run 19" + 15" monitors. Gonna keep the old 1800/512mb system around as a softsynth backup (with MIDI and SPDIF interconnects to sync up and transfer audio) and general internet computer so my wife can surf with me [aaaaaaaaaw]. It's gonna take a while to get my head around my new setup, but having three monitors in one room plus a TV will be the shizzle innit...

Message 14/14             02-Dec-03  @  11:53 PM   -   RE: Sonar3 Patch Up

Defector Z

Actually, I already have a second monitor lying around from a computer that I can't seem to get working (quiet Influx!).

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)