aaa have to tell you guys something - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: have to tell you guys something

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 11-Feb-10  @  05:22 AM   -   have to tell you guys something

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

i realize i never said this but it was a great honor, not to mention a huge surprise, that the people
at DT included a track of mine in the compilation. i'm this rather old guy (not that any of you
knew it) who fell in love with electronic dance music and was trying to get up to speed on it. that
you took me in and included me was truly the biggest honor for me, above that of performing at
lincoln center and i will forever cherish that. dancetech and all of you who have been a part of
DT rule. electronic dance music rules. what all of you have done is creeping into commercials,
CSI Miami, and so many shows and other arenas. it's great. using one synth or one smapler
there are an infinite amount of new ideas and sounds that can come out and those sounds can
speak volumes to the world and to love between people.

i just needed to say that but it's true. bless you all for making music that brings the world
together. that's huge. i absolutely love dance music beyond what many people could imagine.
it's the greatest stuff so please keep writing it. the possibilities are infinite. and i love dancetech
for accepting me in spite of the fact that i shouldn't have fit in with you schmucks...or maybe i fit
in perfectly. i'm happy i do. kudos to k and the whole lot of you bums, past and present and
future. you don't know how you effect the lives of people. your effect on my life has been golden.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             14-Feb-10  @  01:33 AM   -   RE: have to tell you guys something

sitar

Link?: Link

and here's my take on the olympics. historians tell us they began in ancient greece. sorry i'm not
buying it. i think they began in ireland. the o'lympics.

oh yeah...send in the tumbleweed again

Message 12/14             14-Feb-10  @  11:35 PM     Edit: 14-Feb-10  |  11:37 PM   -   RE: have to tell you guys something

sitar

and more on european history....i went to italy during the autumn months because i wanted to
be there to witness the fall of rome.

Message 13/14             15-Feb-10  @  12:13 AM   -   RE: have to tell you guys something

sitar

i'm thinking about first becoming way overweight by living on fast food then pumping out tracks under
the name O.B. I can hear it catching on now...."have you heard the latest O.B. cd?"

damn i'm on fire

Message 14/14             19-Feb-10  @  04:25 AM   -   RE: have to tell you guys something

sitar

i read the other day that mac computers are manufactured in china....

"surfing tiger, hidden files dragon" anyone?

i totally own!

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)