aaa TEST GUITAR CHORD - Guitars & amps forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Guitars & amps

Subject: TEST GUITAR CHORD

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 23-Jan-07  @  02:05 PM   -   TEST GUITAR CHORD

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

X                                                                      
    X                                                                   
    X                                                                   

Eminor

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/16             28-Jan-07  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

k

when you say 'boxes'.... what y referin to?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/16             29-Jan-07  @  12:40 AM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

By boxes I mean the little squares where the pics should be -- the ones on the left; the place where the nut.gif image should be; the place where (presumably) I should be seeing the numbers 1, 2, 3, etc.

Take the E chord first posted: if I imagine that the display represents a guitar neck, with the 1'st string at the top, then imagine that there should be another 'box'/nut.gif/1'st string position at the top, then I recognize E major.

The first string is missing.

The display of the whole guitar neck (2 octaves) also has a problem with the first string. The gif is missing for the first string, and the top line is squashed, so that I can't see the bottom of the row of squares for that string. The next 4 strings all need a bit of padding at the bottom, and the 6th string has a line running behind the squares.

Would it help if I posted a screen shot? If so, tell me how and I'll do it!

I'm grasping at straws here (and possibly showing my ignorance of the construction of sites like DT), but should there be an images folder on the server? Does it matter that the gifs are with everything else? If this is idiotic then please ignore.

Message 13/16             29-Jan-07  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

k

screenshot please.... and get a decent browser and dump that mac, etc etc etc.. lol

y'know it's incredible after 10 years of www, and it's now a HUGE thing they still cant get all the browsers to adhere to the symposium standards which are set for browsers

Message 14/16             30-Jan-07  @  02:52 AM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

Musineer Productions

Message 15/16             30-Jan-07  @  03:18 AM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

Musineer Productions

Aaargh, now the ftp prog has expired!!! Would you credit that! Unbe-------leavable! It's been like that all day today. Flat car battery and UKhost4U decided to switch their servers off for a couple of hours this afternoon - all our websites down and no-one getting emails. Blart.

The other 'puters are all switched off (as I should be), though after I've done tomorrow's essentials I'll reload another ftping ftp prog and post the 2 octave neck.

Anyway, 'How Very Dare You!' Just because I've got an old mac or three you presume I view websites such as this on them????, take the digital flow up the router to me os? HVDY

It's the pc that's showing the five boxes, and I'm using the latest Firefox. The macs show 6 boxes, but no pics, just the pic placement symbols as above.

I can see pics in posts on this browser, and as you can see, Victor is there too.

And I agree about the bloomin' browsers. W3C anyone? It's a chore. One of the many reasons I leave web design to the missus.

BTW, did you know banjo means bog in Japanese?

Message 16/16             15-Jan-09  @  06:07 AM   -   RE: TEST GUITAR CHORD

jeanpaulguitar

k wrote:

Eminor

By Firefox I am not able to count how many strings are there.

Jeanguitar

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot