aaa New German Reason Community Page - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: New German Reason Community Page

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 24-Aug-03  @  03:52 PM   -   New Reason Community Page

Oxcom

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hello Reason Fans,

since a few days I released my own Reason Community Website for German Users. May be some guys want to have a look at it. For sure not only german Users are welcome !

www.oxcom-online.de The Reason Zone

Kind regards.

Oxcom ( Webmaster )

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             05-Dec-03  @  08:40 AM   -   RE: New German Reason Community Page

mcc>

Link?: Link

i got v 2.5 bundled with the uc-33.

it was a deal that i couldn't resist.
i had a hard time deciding which controller to get but decided the more the better.
one never knows...i could become a controller-happy kind of guy?!?!?!

Message 12/17             05-Dec-03  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: New German Reason Community Page

RagnarOk

Sounds like an absolutely sweet combination!

Are you going to rewire it to live, or go for standalone?

Message 13/17             05-Dec-03  @  05:21 PM   -   RE: New German Reason Community Page

the 4th best producer

Link?:  No link

Reason sucks goats! Its a ing toy.

ps I'm not bitter.

Message 14/17             05-Dec-03  @  06:13 PM     Edit: 05-Dec-03  |  06:13 PM   -   RE: New German Reason Community Page

RagnarOk

...so you come to the reason forum to enlighten us, poor fellas or what?

And yeah, if you LOG IN you might even be able to write "FUCKING" like I do, see?

FUCKING - FUCKING - FUCKING - FUCKING

Message 15/17             07-Dec-03  @  08:24 AM   -   RE: New German Reason Community Page

mcc>

yeah and it sounds better when you puerto ricans say it.

eventually.....one thing at a time of course....
i'd like to see if i can't use cubase to mother-ship a trio slaving ableton live and reason.....and..yes...it's sick...but even rebirth.

we'll see what this new G4 can do...but theoretically it should work.
just don't ask me WHY i'd want to do such a thing.....just to see i guess.

oh...and then absynth too!

pooOOOOEEIEEE!!!!

Message 16/17             07-Dec-03  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: New German Reason Community Page

RagnarOk

Fuckito el Mucho Man!

Apparently, even my old (borrowed) 300 Mhz Toshiba laptop (PC -> only for losers, not real artists with mature mind and soul) could run Reason (toy), so you might just be lucky as well

Personally, I love to use it standalone, everything saved into a single file, no hassle with missing plugins and samples... but I'm just an engineer, not an artist, heheeee :-)))

"Ne trabajes mucho!"
(only REAL spanish I know, except of course "el ritmo barbaro" and "la bomba neutronica")

Message 17/17             07-Dec-03  @  11:13 PM   -   RE: New German Reason Community Page

mcc>

yeaH...REASON alone is SUCH a beautiful thing if you can find yourself not bowing to it.

my desire to see what devices i can slave is more a matter of curosity than need and will probably result in something resembling the color of mud.

it could be one huge amusuement park though....
though...of course nothing one barrel and a smart hungarian monkey couldn't match.

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)