aaa Unwanted stiffy - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

30-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Unwanted stiffy

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 27-Nov-09  @  03:57 PM   -   Unwanted stiffy

Jock

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Fucksakes. I went to see a physio today about my back problems. What a disaster.

I always go commando, havent worn underwear in years. Noreen reminded me today that I needed to have a pair of shreddies on as I'll be examined and will have to undress.

I check my sock and pant draw and the only boxers in there that arent crusted up in spunk (I use them as wank socks) are these really tight pair of grey cotton boxers, that look really grundy.

So I'm there, standing in this cubicle with these ultra tight grundy boxers on that leave nothing to the imagination. The physio was definately a bit of a MILF. Saucy brunette woman with a real cute smile.

I lie on my back on the bed and she's running her hands over my stomach to demonstrate how to exercise my abdominal muscles and then it happens...

I get the tingling, and I'm like nooooooooooooooooooooo, think of something boring think of something boring think of something boring. Fucking thing gets past a sem-on before I manage to will the bastard to go down.

She fucking noticed it too. and I went very red in the face..

Fucksakes. What a cunt. How awkward.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             30-Nov-09  @  09:26 AM   -   RE: Unwanted stiffy

Jock

Link?: Link

LOL, hang on, its called English language, so it must of originated from erm... England. So its not US that speak funny, its YOU other lot !!!

K, I'd still much rather have a woman nurse/DR look at my love blobs. Did you use the line "have you seen the singing detective luv ?"

Message 12/17             30-Nov-09  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: Unwanted stiffy

sitar

Just saying...if I lived in the UK I'd be moving every day. If I got a flat the first thing I'd have to do is
change it. :P

I have to say you Brits have the best sense of humor.

Oh and in the '80s I was in London with my wife. We were hanging out in Kensington Park with two
of her British friends one afternoon. One of them asked me what American television is like. I said,
"Just to give you an idea...Monty Python's Flying Circus shows on our educational channel", which
was true. It used to air every week on PBS.

I just realized two days ago that Archie Leach, the character played by John Cleese in A Fish Called
Wanda, is actually Cary Grant's real name. I wonder if the character was so named for that reason.

Message 13/17             01-Dec-09  @  10:31 AM   -   RE: Unwanted stiffy

k

that's right - archibald leach; it can't be a coincidence

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/17             01-Dec-09  @  01:33 PM   -   RE: Unwanted stiffy

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Dont know quite how you got there .... but somehow i get the feeling that in future my wifes gonna be asking why i refer to my "old John Thomas" as "Archie" !

Message 15/17             02-Dec-09  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: Unwanted stiffy

sitar

k wrote:

thats right - archibald leach; it cant be a coincidence

An actor told me that Cary Grant had a rather roughian British accent. I just looked it up and he was
born in Bristol. Would that account for it? The actor told me Grant trained for a couple of years to
change his accent to the ones we heard in his movies.

Message 16/17             02-Dec-09  @  12:03 PM     Edit: 02-Dec-09  |  12:06 PM   -   RE: Unwanted stiffy

k

No but.. yeah but... no but... lol, sorry we got a tv comedy character from bristol. Vicky Pollard

hehe

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 17/17             02-Dec-09  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: Unwanted stiffy

Jock

Years ago I was showing an Aussie and a Canuck around London. We're in the back of cab going up Pall Mall and the driver gets a call on his mobile phone..

after a few minutes chatting to his mate he bursts out laughing and at the top of his voice shouts "YOU FAAAACKING SLAAAAAAG" down the phone to his mate in a chirpy east end cockney accent.

The look on both of my mates faces. Classic. It was like everything good about England had been zipped up into that one cockney outburst.

I was bursting with pride so much I nearly cried.

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)