aaa Happy Christmas then! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Happy Christmas then!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 21-Dec-09  @  07:26 PM   -   Happy Christmas then!

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

and hopefuly a slightly more prosperous 2010!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             26-Dec-09  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: Happy Christmas then!

sitar

Link?: Link

Bedwyr wrote:

thats just the pattern on the lids, theyre jam jars, with
marmalade in them.

we give the nice jars away as presents to family and friends,
sometimes we get them back sometimes we dont, so they get to keep a usefull storage jar for the
kitchen. The big jar with clingfilm around the top is a family pot thats been used for christmas pickled
onions for years in my wifes family.

cool. nice gifts for sure. i love chili pickle. i put it on just about everything. mango pickle too.

Message 12/17             05-Jan-10  @  02:05 PM   -   RE: Happy Christmas then!

Jock

My sister in law gave me a jar of homemade tomato and apple chutney for Christmas, with a look of pride on her face.

I fucking threw it at the wall and said "I want a proper fucking present you tight slag, if I wanted a jar of pickle I'd go to the supermarket, now wheres the fucking Race n Chase set that I asked for ?"

Then I kicked her in the cunt.

Fucksakes, the cheek of it.

Message 13/17             07-Jan-10  @  04:20 AM   -   RE: Happy Christmas then!

sitar

Jock wrote:

My sister in law gave me a jar of homemade tomato and apple
chutney for Christmas, with a look of pride on her face.

I fucking threw it at the wall and
said I want a proper fucking present you tight slag, if I wanted a jar of pickle Id go to the supermarket,
now wheres the fucking Race n Chase set that I asked for ?

Then I kicked her in the cunt.

Fucksakes, the cheek of it.

that is just so wrong lol.

i don't think it hurts as much to be kicked in the cunt than to be kicked in the balls. life isn't fair.

Message 14/17             08-Jan-10  @  09:57 AM   -   RE: Happy Christmas then!

Jock Munro

I dunno. I reckon it would still be quite painful. I've never been kicked in the jacobs. I got karate chopped in them by a girl when I was at school. That was rather painful.

Message 15/17             08-Jan-10  @  06:25 PM   -   RE: Happy Christmas then!

Bedwyr

it's the pickle, or nothing.

get used to it, shitbags!

Message 16/17             09-Jan-10  @  03:45 AM   -   RE: Happy Christmas then!

damballah

yes sir!

Message 17/17             11-Jan-10  @  12:43 PM   -   RE: Happy Christmas then!

Jock

bah, bloody pickle.

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)