aaa tips for the rave-o-lution 309? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 14-Sep-97  @  10:43 PM   -   tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Does anyone own a rave-o-lution and are willing to give out some tips, or intresting things they have done.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             07-Oct-97  @  07:54 PM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

mbiel

Anyone tried the expansions?

Message 12/17             07-Oct-97  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

It's NORD LEAD to you m8.

Message 13/17             08-Oct-97  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

kilo

if your gonna leave tips, can you add them to the actual equiptment pages, then they are not outdated by the retrieve system as these comments here.........

Message 14/17             10-Oct-97  @  04:04 AM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

earthworld

Well so far not that many tips  Give it some time. Thinking about returning mine, now that I found out about the update on the MC-303 (Roland). What do you think, stick with it? Or lose it?

Message 15/17             10-Oct-97  @  08:52 AM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

jgraham

I'm wondering the same but I guess we have to wait and see.

S'cool piece of kit but the interface could be substantially better. It scares me just how quickly this stuff gets superceded ...

Message 16/17             10-Oct-97  @  10:28 AM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

Hilevelt

Link?:  Link

Ever notice that Roland all-in-one superbox sound? Even the JV-2080 and the cool JD-990 have it, like one by one the sounds are fine, but together, no matter how you separate the outs, it's so flat and one-dimensional. E-mu's don't do it, Akai's kinda', Kurzweil the fuckin' complete perfectly wonderful opposite.

Hilevelt

Message 17/17             16-Oct-97  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: tips for the rave-o-lution 309?

DDJ?Freon loving

TIPSTER # 1 :> I record the midi out of the 309 into the computer as the grove parameter is twiddled...and as the independent midi out is recorded into the computer sequencer from my JoMox X)X box ...for some wicked grooves...just edit out the slop...

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)