aaa PC Gaming - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: PC Gaming

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 21-Mar-03  @  01:17 PM   -   PC Gaming

§ï†ÅR

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I made this "signature" with CorelDraw, CorelPaint and Photoshop for team forums I post in/moderate. Unreal Tournament is the game.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/18             22-Mar-03  @  01:24 AM   -   RE: PC Gaming

pict

Link?:  No link

Nethack.Nobody has ever won it.

I liked Thief and Age of empires.

Message 12/18             22-Mar-03  @  01:30 AM     Edit: 22-Mar-03  |  01:31 AM   -   RE: PC Gaming

steve

Link?: Link

psylichon - nope   that was the only FPS I've ever got into too, 4-player mode was glorious and settled many an argument over who's turn it was to make the tea/skin up.

arcade games will always be the king for me though, my attention span's too short for anything else. am I the only person left who plays 2d fighters?

Message 13/18             22-Mar-03  @  01:30 AM   -   RE: PC Gaming

Broken Silence

unfortunatley, i am addicted to everquest. i swear to god it's worse than ing ciggarettes

Message 14/18             22-Mar-03  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: PC Gaming

breakerbox

Link?:  Link

i have read some stuff about people who were so addicted their marriages ended, they work and go home and play the game til the next day...crazy.
playing xenosaga right now
war of the monsters
ratchet and clank< almost finished

Message 15/18             22-Mar-03  @  12:20 PM   -   RE: PC Gaming

§ï†ÅR

everquest was soooooooo tempting that I made sure I never got it. Def Z if UT is too fast, you'd have a heart attack with the mod we play called Zark.

Steve you geek

Message 16/18             22-Mar-03  @  12:24 PM   -   RE: PC Gaming

Bastiaan

AOE is nice too...and the neogeo aint geeky at alll...you should see my MAME home built arcade cabinet...

Message 17/18             22-Mar-03  @  08:33 PM   -   RE: PC Gaming

Broken Silence

i gots me xenosaga too. i watched my bro play it for about 8 hours or so. hehe 30 mins of that was actual gameplay =) still havent gotten around to playing it tho. does the massive dialogue ever let down a bit? i like alot of dialogue but it does kinda get a little old after a while

Message 18/18             23-Mar-03  @  08:24 AM   -   RE: PC Gaming

bbox

Man dont get me started with xenosaga.. It is like 2 hour cutscenes and 20 minute gameplay.. the gameplay just like the classic japanese style RPG which I never liked ( final fantasy type) the storyline is pretty straightforward which i dont like ... i am playing the game for the love of mechs prettymuch.. this game reminds me of finalfantasy i cant fu c k in beleive they are putting out another FF out.. if square packed giraffe turd in the gam packaging people would still buy it.. kinda liks starwars no matter how much lucas s it up people will watch it  
any ways xenosaga is ok.. have you played dark cloud? its scary deep gameplay I cant play it.. too much.

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)