aaa The world is right again - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The world is right again

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 05-Nov-09  @  12:10 PM   -   The world is right again

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

New York Yankees won the World Series. It's nice when things are once again as they should
be.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/19             08-Nov-09  @  02:43 AM   -   RE: The world is right again

sitar

Link?: Link

damballah wrote:

cubs fuck no. cardinals.

Who? I thought they gave up on baseball 2 decades ago.

Message 12/19             11-Nov-09  @  06:47 AM   -   RE: The world is right again

damballah

Chauvinist !!!

well, that goes without saying. what's it got to do with baseball, though?

Message 13/19             12-Nov-09  @  01:21 PM   -   RE: The world is right again

nutoniom

I didn't say you were a MALE Chauvinist

2 : undue partiality or attachment to a group or place to which one belongs or has belonged

from Merriam Webster

Message 14/19             13-Nov-09  @  01:38 AM   -   RE: The world is right again

sitar

nutoniom wrote:

I didnt say you were a MALE Chauvinist src=images/grin.gif>

2 : undue partiality or attachment to a group or place to which
one belongs or has belonged

from Merriam Webster

It's ironic that Merriam sounds like a girl's name which would bring us back sideways to male
chauvinism.

Message 15/19             13-Nov-09  @  03:39 AM   -   RE: The world is right again

damballah

yeah, you can always count on somebody whipping out their dic-
tionary

Message 16/19             13-Nov-09  @  01:42 PM   -   RE: The world is right again

nutoniom

Oh, naughty

Message 17/19             14-Nov-09  @  05:54 AM   -   RE: The world is right again

sitar

my dic-tionary seems to define the world the way it wants to. and how many times i've followed it's
definition i can't tell you. /sigh

btw, did you ever look up the definition of a word on the internet? that's what i call surfing the web-
ster. HA! my world is nothing more than a pun waiting to happen.

Message 18/19             15-Nov-09  @  01:31 AM     Edit: 15-Nov-09  |  01:32 AM   -   RE: The world is right again

NastyM

Link?:  No link

The world is right again !!!
Five bottles of wine (3 red 2 white), best part of a bottle of Glenmorangie and several cigarettes ............shared with friends, all after a superbly prepared meal by yours truly .....prawns in a tomatoe based sauce (chillis incl.) on a bed of rocket, chicken cacciatore and tiramisu.
Abstenance sucks!

The wife hates me sober and absolutely abhors me pissed....however have filled in several gaps between 1984 & 1996 (courtesy of long held friends).....all in all a good night, with the exception of the kids being hyped to fuck ......Tiramisu contained rum and expresso, little fuckers bouncing all over the place!!!

Anyway who gives a shit about football, american, soccer or baseball, after all we all know the true sporting hero is Mr Armstrong (and hes a yank... never thought id confess to that one).

Take a leaf out of Kraftwerks book and get on your bikes Hutter & Co average 60k per day. (probably under estimated at that)

Message 19/19             15-Nov-09  @  04:28 AM   -   RE: The world is right again

sitar

Kraftwerk....Music non-stop. Techno pop. Still love that shit.

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)