aaa grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 22-Sep-02  @  07:40 PM   -   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

well it finaly happened... I now have only one person I know who has a normal phone apart from me mum - everyone else now has only a mobile - so now I cant phone anyone cos it costs 50 pence a ing minute!!!!!!!!

pure jokes.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/26             23-Sep-02  @  06:11 PM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

psylichon

Link?: Link

You can turn of the ringer on many landline phones.

What you CAN'T do with a CELL phone, however, is hang up on someone with a satisfying slam. I want to make a cell phone that will disconnect when you slam it on a table so you can really tell someone how you feel.

I suppose pretty much any cell phone would disconnect if you're angry enough...

psylichon

Message 12/26             23-Sep-02  @  08:30 PM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

influx

ahahahahahahahahahah! no shit!

"Anyone know of any land-line phones that have an off-switch? That would be bliss. "

eh? I cant remember a phone that wouldnt turn off. My panasonic cordless has a switch for both the bass AND handset...

what are you using a damn dial tone type thang with a BELL?

sheesh 

Message 13/26             23-Sep-02  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

milan

for the bass? you have bass boost on your phone? wow.

Message 14/26             24-Sep-02  @  04:08 AM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

influx

bwwwaaaahahahahahahah!!!! I got bass on the brain

SWITCH for the BASE

sheesh

Message 15/26             30-Sep-02  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

BJT

Mobile phone technology is cheaper than landline stuff due to no cost for rolling out wires

Work mobile phones are a nightmare its an invasion of privacy.

I remember years ago working for this temporary barman people, they'd be real keen to get your mobile because they'd get contracts where if someone rings in sick they then ring you. So you'd be out friday nite and they'd ring you to come in. If you said no to many times you'd get no work.

Message 16/26             30-Sep-02  @  03:49 PM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Scott Digweed

i also refuse to have a mobile phone. as a matter of fact, i don't even like using cordless phones.  

i personally think that having a radiation source next to your brain for long periods of time is harmful to you.

i don't have any data or reports at this time however, in time, scientific research will unfortunately show how harmful these devices are.

Message 17/26             30-Sep-02  @  08:16 PM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

xoxos

it's alright, most people won't matter in a few years anyway ;)

Message 18/26             30-Sep-02  @  09:04 PM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

k

Link?:  Link

The Insect Overlords will teach us all to communicate telepathicaly!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 19/26             30-Sep-02  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

d

they'll communicate with each other
telepathically as the harvest us for a little
snack

Message 20/26             01-Oct-02  @  03:47 AM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

BJT

They do not harvest us that is a lie!

As we grow older some of us are specially chosen
to join our overlords.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)