aaa Clonaid and 1st human clone? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Clonaid and 1st human clone?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 27-Dec-02  @  05:00 PM   -   Clonaid and 1st human clone?

Arti

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Yes indeed, what you heard today is in fact the TRUTH. Brother Raoul's Raelianic subsidiary Clonaid has finally unlocked the key to our achieving immortality through reproductive cloning. And the timing has made it an immanent possibility within our own lifetimes.

All that is left is the mastering of the clones' accelerated and precise neural brain growth manipulation before our beings may be transferred to the next healthiest clone for eternal life! Of course our founding race of beings made this easy for us, all too easy. Perhaps you don't realize how close we really are

With your help, this will be possible within your lifetime(s) --

"I'm a self-reliance person so "Save me!" is absolutely not my way. I want to become many things, artist, musician, explorer, etc... but life is too short for that."

Not anymore it's not, your lifetime will become lifetimes my brothers! Join us now! Go Raelian.com!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/22             31-Dec-02  @  10:56 AM   -   RE: Clonaid and 1st human clone?

Kazhul

Link?:  No link

Ahem...
I guess u don't know that Rael was a rally pilot before, in the 60s/70s :-)
Then he launched this all-too-nice-working-so-well-that-he-sticks-to-it stuff ! Naming himself Rael, and so on ! Hu hu hu !
Well, irrelevant, but his main joke made him famous, not his driving skill :-)

And you don't know that Boisselier is sooooo good a doctor that she does better than every other one ! ;-)
Got it right! 5 success! No failure on trials! and of course, a perfect human being.

And probably their clones will NEVER die in horrible suffering, or suffer malfunctions and anomalies, just like the other living clones. :-D

And of course they will be grown in Raelian ideology, so that they will accept to be only the future receptacles of their original model's mind, so that they will be emptied of their own mind ! ;-D

;-) Keep "faith"

Message 12/22             31-Dec-02  @  11:00 AM   -   RE: Clonaid and 1st human clone?

Kazhul

I now understand why this thread was launched:

THEY ALREADY CLONE SYNTHS ! Synths are immortal !

You can buy a virus C now, and another new one 2 years from now, and transfer the first one's mind in sysx into the latest !
WOW !! Access are Raelians !!! So are Waldorf, and Korg, and Roland... We are doooooooooomed !!

I CAN'T SEE ANY OTHER LINK WITH SYNTHS !!

Message 13/22             31-Dec-02  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: Clonaid and 1st human clone?

io

you are leaving out the most crucial determinant regarding rael's construct. He used to think of himself as the next Jacques Brel.

To dream ... the impossible dream ...
To fight ... the unbeatable foe ...
To bear ... with unbearable sorrow ...
To run ... where the brave dare not go ...
To right ... the unrightable wrong ...
To love ... pure and chaste from afar ...
To try ... when your arms are too weary ...
To reach ... the unreachable star ...

This is my quest, to follow that star ...
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far ...
To fight for the right, without question or pause ...
To be willing to march into Hell, for a Heavenly cause ...

of course, it should be noted that Brel did not write that, but Joe Darion for the score of "Man from the mancha"

in the end, it's all about stealing your neighbor's donkey, stick a wig on it's head, apply some lipstick and tell your neighbor you can sell him your long gone sister :D

Message 14/22             31-Dec-02  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: Clonaid and 1st human clone?

Zazza

I am 90 years old and there is a button in front of me marked 'transfer consciousness into 18 year old body'. Brain will be kept alive and regenerated in situ with stem cells saved from the clones original grey matter, (thoughtfully removed from the devoloping foetus for this purpose).

There is another button marked 'die'.

Message 15/22             31-Dec-02  @  08:56 PM   -   RE: Clonaid and 1st human clone?

io

nah, i'm all for "transfering" in an 18 year old.

"But that's the way I like it baby
I don't want to live forever"

Message 16/22             02-Jan-03  @  03:06 AM   -   RE: Clonaid and 1st human clone?

Arti

Link?: Link

Ha you mock me now but you shouldn't. Raelians will be the ones alive after 1000 years while your soul will be nothing more than an underground pile of bones.

We will have an accumulated knowledge so profound that no average 72-year-lifespan man's mind would be able to comprehend it. In fact average man will worship us like gods once as our infinite knowledge begins to solve their problems and make life better for them.

Yes there are some who would like take advantage of Raelian superiority through eternal life. This faction would like to enslave average man for its own well being.

But neither I nor other kind, goodhearted, true Raeliens would ever let such a sinister group prevail. For this you should be thanking, and not mocking, us.

Message 17/22             02-Jan-03  @  06:54 AM   -   RE: Clonaid and 1st human clone?

d

everything after "you mock me" was 100% pure bullsh!t. the "you mock me" part was spot on, though.

Message 18/22             02-Jan-03  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: Clonaid and 1st human clone?

io

my soul is all funny bones anyway.

but i digress what we all really want to know is how much "sensuous meditation" you get for 7% of your annual income?

Message 19/22             06-Jan-03  @  01:39 PM   -   RE: Clonaid and 1st human clone?

Jock

Couldnt we just make lots of Gillian Anderson clones and have done with it ?

Message 20/22             06-Jan-03  @  02:08 PM   -   RE: Clonaid and 1st human clone?

pict

Call me a traditionalist but I'll take old fashioned shagging before cloning any day of the week.These rael followers are not to be taken seriously I doubt they will ever produce satisfactory evidence that they have achieved what they say they have.This publicity stunt has been engineered by them to garner more interest in their organization in order to harvest more followers/financial contributers to further their nefarious activities.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)