aaa what's new with xoxos plugs? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: what's new with xoxos plugs?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 22-May-03  @  12:38 AM   -   what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

interested in seeing how you mixaholics like my dynamic effect, blitz, maybe other stuff?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/30             25-May-03  @  03:16 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

Link?: Link

added a plucked string modeling vsti.. tested my limiter, 'blitz..' transparent.. recompiled the oldies ie. blaster.. 'bitch' was a bitch but runs about 40% of what it used to..

is there a big key in my back?

Message 12/30             26-May-03  @  03:01 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

got a bowed string model now.. any reason why i should upload this stuff?? :p

Message 13/30             26-Jun-03  @  09:22 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

bump

Message 14/30             05-Jul-03  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

'gum' - 'short looping' destroyfx 'buffer override' style, with a selectable length step sequencer and three different looping rates, so your 4th 16th note can always have the same loop rate on it, et c.

'snatch' for drill-style looping on the fly, reverse it. something i like to do.

Message 15/30             08-Jul-03  @  03:15 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

mcc>

Link?:  No link

wow....i found a xoxos vsti which is mac-compatible?!?!?!

cool...

Message 16/30             08-Jul-03  @  06:41 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

k

yum!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 17/30             09-Jul-03  @  01:40 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

wanted to do this one for a long time.. was a bugger to do with a mirage..

takes 8 snapshots of your audio synced to beat, say 8th notes :p then plays them back venetian blind styley and allows you to scan the start points manually for an atomic level glimpse of your audio.

Message 18/30             09-Jul-03  @  04:17 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

mcc>

Link?:  No link

some very pretty skins if i may so~

Message 19/30             09-Jul-03  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

milan

oo-er! xoxos... you're out there in deep space, dude...

"to boldly go where no robot has gone before"? ;)

Message 20/30             09-Jul-03  @  12:16 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

k

damn! - next thing he's gonna have a HUMUNGOUS corporate HQ covered with mirror glass...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 30 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)