aaa Swedish techno rules! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Swedish techno rules!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10

Original Message                 Date: 16-Sep-97  @  07:40 PM   -   Swedish techno rules!

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Sure it does!
Ace base are German, aren't they?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/98             19-Sep-97  @  08:48 AM   -   RE: Swedish techno rules!

Do NOT generelaize!
I think Antiloop is pretty cool.

Message 12/98             19-Sep-97  @  12:35 PM   -   RE: Swedish techno rules!

inUK

I agree with serve 2 absolutley, europeans (no offence guys), but you did give "uplifting tancient beats.aka techno style music) a shite name, especially with the like of 2 unlimited, they took the word "techno" and heavily abused it like a muv fuckker, I`m like many others, i used to think techno was a fresh new kind of music, but now when i listen to it (or what appears to be) its just hollow electronic music made by a couple of unexperienced 14 year olds with an mc303, and europians seem to love it, here`s an example......Scooter, i think this guy is german..WHAT THE FUCK IS HE ON.....i heard one of his tracks a while ago "Moooove your arrrrrssssseeee", i burst out laughing, what a pile of shit, but euro`s love it!!!!, i duuno, Even jungle music (maybee i`m treading on thin ice here), but, jungle music, what is it? ,yet again, an akai sampler and some big black MC talking along gibbering total SHIT! you have to be on some form of drugs to appreciate it, BOOOOM tikikikikikikikik BOOOM tiikikikikiki, admittedley some jungle music thats put together well with vocals add feeling to the music and is generally pretty good, but otherwise...Erm..Nope!

Keep creating fresh music peoples you know us in the UK have the best dance music scene in the world, euro`s, keep yer music (im going before some jungle enthusiast beats me up) hehe

Message 13/98             19-Sep-97  @  04:25 PM   -   RE: Swedish techno rules!

If you are from the UK you're a european too!
Gotcha boyee.

Smooth drumn'bass with sweeping pads and wicked jazz chords truly rules. No question about it. >-)

Message 14/98             19-Sep-97  @  07:49 PM   -   RE: Swedish techno rules!

kilo

tsk tsk.......i dunno....

Message 15/98             19-Sep-97  @  10:30 PM   -   RE: Swedish techno rules!

kid303

Anyone who thinks European dance music is crap
hasn;t been to a English dance club. If you think we're
all dancing to 2unlimited and Scooter..well.........

Message 16/98             20-Sep-97  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: Swedish techno rules!

GOOD Techno RULEZ and it is not
really important from wich country
the producers of a cool coming from.

It is just important that the cool
tunes got into every cool club around
the globe....

Holger (sewdish name, born in germany, cosmopolitan person)

Message 17/98             20-Sep-97  @  02:12 PM   -   RE: Swedish techno rules!

kilo

agreed........ stop slagging and get creating......

Message 18/98             20-Sep-97  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: Swedish techno rules!

serve2

Alright here's my opinion on jungle....They should run the beats at half the tempo, I just can't handle this clickety clack snare drum crap all over the place, and every track you hear on the cover cds of The Mix or Future Music has that shit. To my ears it's very very gimmacky. Actually the truth is, I can't handle listening to anything that's faster than I can walk. It upsets your natural rhythm and balance.

As for that noise(I won't call it music) where they have a 909 kick going at 180bmp or whatever, I mean you'd just have to be a totally drugged out mental case to be listening to anything like that. Keep it below 135bpm pleazzz.

Peace out to inUK also. I glad you agree with me.

Message 19/98             21-Sep-97  @  02:18 AM   -   RE: Swedish techno rules!

hilevelt

Link?:  Link

It sounds like some people reading this dance music site
don't actually dance much themselves. If jungle's 170+ bpm's
are tough, follow the half-time bass.

I saw Juan Atkins, Derrick May, and Kevin Saunderson together
at a rave last weekend, and they were all giving shouts out
and hollering about e. And, um, the name "acid" doesn't
come from corrosive substances.

...uh..drugs are good...no....wait....ow!!!...my brain hurts
from thinking.

Message 20/98             21-Sep-97  @  02:19 AM   -   RE: Swedish techno rules!

hilevelt

Link?:  Link

It sounds like some people reading this dance music site
don't actually dance much themselves. If jungle's 170+ bpm's
are tough, follow the half-time bass.

I saw Juan Atkins, Derrick May, and Kevin Saunderson together
at a rave last weekend, and they were all giving shouts out
and hollering about e. And, um, the name "acid" doesn't
come from corrosive substances.

...uh..drugs are good...no....wait....ow!!!...my brain hurts
from thinking.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10

There are 98 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)