aaa maxisound home studio pro 64 - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: maxisound home studio pro 64

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 20-Feb-98  @  11:20 PM   -   maxisound home studio pro 64

rife45

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hi, I am thinking about buying a maxisound home studio pro 64 and have a few questions. So if anyone has this card I would really appreciate your input.

1) How do the midi sounds on the maxisound compare to the awe 64's midi?
2) any problems installing the card with windows 95b
3) after recording tracks is there any lag in what was recorded

thanks,

Don

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/23             21-May-98  @  03:11 PM   -   RE: maxisound home studio pro 64

dj_creation2

I have had loads of problems with my Tropez PLus sound card, and et cetra has let me have a Maxi Sound home studio for £199. I know this is cheaper than in the shops but is the card as good as the Turtle Beach Tropez Plus in sound quality and for sampling or have I been had!

Message 22/23             22-May-98  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: maxisound home studio pro 64

jason.craig

One message up there said the instrument editing is shite.
Is this true? Also I'm considering an AVM apex or the
EWS S (not xl). Any suggestions on which would be best
as a sampler. I don't care about digital at all right now.

thanx

Message 23/23             23-May-98  @  07:40 PM   -   RE: maxisound home studio pro 64

gothicworld

Well, the Home Studio Pro 64 card rocks for certain, only thing is, I seem to have a problem. When I first install the drivers and software, I can control the wave and other input levels using the effect (maxieffects) panel, but the thing is, as soon as I update the driver for direct x 5.0 I can no longer control the wave playback volume level using the maxieffects panel

Any ideas? Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)