aaa grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 22-Sep-02  @  07:40 PM   -   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

well it finaly happened... I now have only one person I know who has a normal phone apart from me mum - everyone else now has only a mobile - so now I cant phone anyone cos it costs 50 pence a ing minute!!!!!!!!

pure jokes.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/26             01-Oct-02  @  05:53 AM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

chroma

its the young pure ones that are chosen as incubators all the old ones are useless to them

Message 22/26             01-Oct-02  @  06:05 AM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

damballah

Link?: Link

oh, sort of like veal? human, the other red meat.

Message 23/26             01-Oct-02  @  06:32 AM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

psylichon

often overlooked

Message 24/26             01-Oct-02  @  08:12 AM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Zazza

I am a duracell..

Message 25/26             01-Oct-02  @  08:56 AM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

cheddar

Link?:  Link

Fuck the overlords you wimps
\
This mobile radiation business - I can't help thinking that it may be the same as asbestos - and then when you chuck in grid computing with lots of little blue teeth chips in your clothes and toaster we will be 'ed. But at least we will be in no fit state to sue - ha ha

No wait I have it - mind control through frequency pulses - any wisdom from the overlords

Message 26/26             01-Oct-02  @  12:23 PM   -   RE: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

xoxos

at this point, i'd like to introduce a little friend of mine i call firx..

..little help?  

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)